Chapter 2~

I stared in awe at my new school. Actually, it seemed more like a palace! The fancy glass windows, the cement walls..
You could definitely tell only rich people got to go here.

"Are you ready to go?" My mom asked willingly.
"I couldn't be more prepared than I am right now." I say with determination. I can't wait to see who I'm gonna meet.

I waltz out of my car and wave to my mom. Today is a beginning. I think to myself. Today is a new beginning with new friends, new teachers, new-
"AHHHH"

I scream as I trip over some kids foot.
"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING SHITHEA-"

I stop screaming at the kid after I see who I fell over.

Curly brown hair, freckle covered face, muscular but skinny arms.. the boy was a god.

"Sorry about that." He smiled. I was nearly knocked out with his grin.

"I'm Philip. Philip Hamilton."
Hamilton. I know that name from somewhere. But where?

"I'm Y/n. Y/n Washington." I said sternly.

"Washington? Like, the general?" He said, obviously curious.

"Yep.. that's me.." I said awkwardly.

He eyed me up and down. He was obviously a player. Not even 10 minutes into the school day and I already have feelings.

Philip's pov

I didn't want to go to this stupid school. It was where snobs were taught. But, my family had just gotten a loan so my parents settled on sending me to a school with it.

This morning had already been a disaster. My little sister, angelica, was late for her first day of middle school. My mom ran out of gas before we left. And father, of course, was in his study the whole time.

We dropped off ange first, and she was 10 minutes late. Luckily my school starts later than hers, so me and my mom were right on time. My mom was straightening my outfit up before I pushed her away so she could leave. She kissed me on the cheek and went to the car. I turned around to see about 15 girls staring at me.
This is going to be a goooood year. I think to myself before I hear a thud and screaming below me.

I look down to see a girl, who looked helpless on the ground. It was kinda hot.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING SHITHEA-"
She screamed. She brushed the dirt off herself and I chuckled.

"Sorry about that." I flashed a smile at her to deepen her pink-flushed face, originally from embarassment.

I decided to introduce myself. "I'm Philip, Philip Hamilton."
She looked like she was decifering something. The more I looked at her, the more familiar she looked.

"I'm y/n. Y/n Washington."
That name rang a bell. Washington.
Her attitude had changed from helpless to pissed quickly. Her messy (h/c) hair flew in the wind.

"Washington? Like, the war general?"
I said, slightly teasing her.

"Yup.. that's me.." she replied awkwardly. It was cute. She was blushing the whole time. I should get to know her more.