Chapter 3~

Y/n pov

I continued with my classes like normal, but with the thought of Philip in my mind. I swear I've seen him before. I just don't know wh-
SUMMER CAMP!

He was the one that was popular with all the girls. He took at least three of them his cabin to fuck over the course of that summer. He was a dick to me. He and a bunch of his side hoes called me loner girl. Mainly because I could be seen with my nose in a book, uninterested in the other activities. But I guess Philip got nicer since the last time we met.

Philip's pov

As the day moved on, Y/n could be seen on my mind. Where was she from? Where do-
Summer camp..
I remembered gloomly. I would do.. things.. with some of the girls and rejected me when I asked her. She was nicknamed loner girl because of it. She didn't care though.. or I don't think she did..

I have to apologize. She got way hotter over time, but her mind and attitude must have stayed the same.

When school ended, I tried to look for y/n. I tip toed behind her and screamed.

"WASHINGTON"

She whipped around slamming her fist into my nose. She gasped and dabbed the blood with the end of her shirt. Of course I looked, like come on, free tit show. A tear streamed down my face but only because it hurt.

"Philip! I am so so so so so so sorry! It was just a reflex, my dad taught me it. I thought you were some perv that was-"

"Chill out, I get it. I was just going to ask if I could get your number. You seem like a chill person. We should hang out."
She looked mad. I tried to remember what my dad said about girls.
Stay calm. Girls like confidence, but not arrogance.  I flashed what I wanted to be a charming smile, and she finally sighed and gave in.

"Sure. Only if I can give you a dumb nickname." She giggled a preciously cute giggle and felt heat rise in my cheeks.

We swapped numbers and I ran to my moms car. I guess she saw the whole thing.