Chapter 10~

Philip's pov

I put extra effort in today. Today was going to be the day. I pulled my normally messy hair back like my mom does when we see grandpa. This was the day y/n would be my date.

Me and my sister were both on time today, thanks to my mom being the super mom she is. I met with y/n at our spot. We had our regular conversation, but I decided it was time. I stuttered at first, but when I asked I could tell how badly she wanted to say yes. But, being the washington she is, she replied maybe and I had to convince her to.

After thinking about what I wanted to do, I snaked one of arms around her waist and slid it up to the middle of her back. My god, she looked so helpless. Pulling her in close, I said, softly and seductively,

"F/n m/n washington. Make me the happiest man alive and go to the fucking dance with me."

Our faces were inches apart. She giggled and flashed a beautiful smile.

"You aren't a man. I'll tell you when you are. And yes, I would love to attend some silly dance with you."

I smiled proudly.

I pulled her in closer and closer. So close we almost kissed.

Then the bell rang. Just like my plan. I would leave her wanting more. I walked away with my head held high up and y/n looking astonished and angry. She must really like me. And not just for my length like everyone else. She's.. different..