Chapter 7~

Philip's pov

It was Dads turn to take me and ange to school. He wasn't very good at it. I woke up on time, but when I told him I was ready to go we nearly left without ange. He sprinted up the stairs and did anything to get her out of bed. Coffee stained our white carpets as he ran while taking a big gulp. Mom won't be happy about that. I think to myself.

Ange was 15 minutes late for school this time. I told y/n I wouldn't be at our morning spot. I was sitting in the front seat of dad's car when I remembered the dance. I could never take y/n she would laugh right back in my face and say no. I'd hate to see her alone on such a great night. So I said to her

Pippy: Oh and hey, wear your best dress saturday. I'm not letting you go to that dance alone :)

Finally, Angelica and dad ran out of the house and into the car. When dad took off, it was like we were in the movie tokyo drift. He must have ran through at least 3 red lights. We were both surprised at how the cops didn't get us. "BYE ANGE I LOVE YOU" He cried out as my sister ran into her school.

As we arrived at my school, I see y/n sitting by a tree with her eyes in her palms. I then see- uh oh.. Haley fucking Jefferson..
Haley is my ex girlfriend from over the summer, and she was the person I lost my virginity to. I haven't told anyone but dad. I tried running over to y/n, but the bell rang and she went away. You idiot, Philip. There she goes.

{Time skip brought to you by lafayette saying baguette repeatedly}

The end of the day was nearing and I didn't get to talk to y/n at all. I didn't see her during lunch, so I texted her

Pippy: Hey, where did you go? I miss having you around.

Y/n washing machine: Philip John Hamilton, you truly are the fuckboy I pinned you for. Don't expect to see me at the dance. We'll talk about it later.

Oh no. Haley said some bad stuff about me to her. I need to fix this. I wanna see her in whatever dress she chooses for the dance. I messed everything up. I need to talk to dad.