Chapter 15~

Philip's pov

Wow. The dance was crazy. Y/n and I danced, she's my girlfriend now, she almost died twice (I'll explain in a second), and me and y/n almost had sex.

So, after we both went inside, her favorite song (that I had one of my friends request for me) was playing. It was going great until she looked at me, with a weird amount of lust in her eyes, and kissed me.

I pulled away and looked at her again, shocked by what she was feeling and ran away. I ran after her, and found her in an empty hallway. She sat down, looking out a glass window. Then she just fell to the floor. I gasped and sprinted towards her. I picked her up bridal style and ran up three stairs to the nurses office.

I gently laid her down on the bed and got her breathing back on track.

Time skip cuz this bitch lazy yeet

The dance was over and wow.. y/n is finally mine. She is very.. how you say.. frisky but not at all. One moment she slaps your hands for trying to touch her, the next she's dragging your palms all over her body. I found my dads car and I need to tell him.

{Smol time skip brought to you by john laurens in the place to be}

"Wow.. remember what I said. That's my boss's daughter. Lay off. But YEAH SON YOU GOT A GIRL IN THE FIRST MONTH OF SCHOOL"

I laughed loudly as dad pulled out (hehe) of the school. I couldn't get y/n off my mind. I thought about marrying her, kissing her, hugging her, I felt my face heat up and I guess my dad noticed.

"Son, I need to talk about something with you. It is very important, and if you ignore it by god I will have your head."

"Jeez dad.. what is it."

"I was a little older than you. I was a junior in high school, living my best life. I had ladies flocking to me, but your mother was the one I was with. She made me so happy. She would take me on little dates, talk about our future, surprisingly made me cookies a lot.."

"Haha yep that sounds like mom."

"But, I was being really, really stupid, and I.. how you say.. hooked up with another girl."

I gasped. My parents were happy together, devoted to each other no matter how often dad was in his study. My expression dropped, and I listened more.

"It went on for about three months until I told her. I felt like a piece of shit, but thank god she forgave me, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. However, she wore an unreasonable amount of black after.."

I pat dad on the shoulder. These type of things are hard to talk about. But I would never ever do anything like that to y/n.. she was too precious.

Dad started choking up. "M-moral of the s-story, don't do anything you wouldn't want y-y/n to do to you.. i-it could end up h-hurting someone.."

He was almost in tears. By then, we were home. I ran out of the car and called for mom.

"MOM COME FIX DAD."

"Philip John Hamilton do you have any idea how- oh Alexander!"

Mom ran over to Dad's crying face.

"Philip, go upstairs and tuck angelica in. Then change and put yourself to bed. I need to.. err.. help.. your father."

I went to ange's room only to see her fast asleep on the floor. I shook her awake, then carried her onto her bed and laid the blankets over her. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

She's going to make a man happy one day.

As me for, I took off my clothes and just slept naked, as I usually do. Then, I hear noises from across the hall. It was a bed creaking and.. moans of significant pleasure? The more I thought about it, the more I wished it stopped.

It was here I realized, something was missing. At 11:34 p.m. on a saturday night, what could Philip Hamilton be missing? I'll tell you what.

Y/ns pov

I sat on my bed all night, dreamily thinking of my night with Philip. God, I love him. He's caring, sweet, damn hot, and isn't afraid to speak his mind. I thought about every kiss, hug, touch and it made me feel happy. The happiest I've ever felt.

I then heard a crash next to my window. I slowly rose from my bed, and grabbed my hammer that I just, yah know.. casually keep, and ascended for the window. I moved the curtains out of the way with my hammer to my surprise..

"Philip? What the hell are you doing?"

"That's a nice way to say hello."

"Sorry.. what the fuck are you doing in my house at" I fixed my gaze at the clock "12:07 a.m.? Do you need something?"

"Yeah. You."

"Oh."

I pulled him in throught the window and dropped my hammer. My room was on the very top floor and my parents was in the basement because of my dads study. A long time ago I did a test to see if they could hear anything, and with my music playing on a speaker on full volume, it sounded like mice in the wall.

After we got settled, philip threw me on the bed and started tickling me.

"Pi- pip! Stop it!" I started giggling and he started laughing too.

Soon, I became tired, so he wrapped his arms around me and we just laid there. Thats when things heated up.

"Fuck me right now."

I said.

Damn..