Imagine for Ava

Hi this is for HaiitsAva :) I hope you like it hon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Connor were sitting on his bed playing anything that was on your phones. After a while of just sitting there you got bored and you rolled next to him and he laid down on you. He stayed on his phone and you poked his side. He jumped up and you laughed which earned you a squeeze on the butt. After he did that you punched his arm lightly and he leaned in to kiss you but then he flicked your forehead. Your jaw dropped and he chuckled and ran out of the room. You ran after him quickly and you almost tripped.

"Connor! I almost fell! I'm killing you!" You yelled and you heard his laugh booming through the house. You kept running around looking for him.

"Ava look for me! Stop being lazy and sitting your ass on the bed!" He yelled and you scoffed.

"I know where you are you butt!" You yelled even though you had no idea where he was. You turned around heading for the kitchen when you got pulled into someone's arms. You smiled knowing who it was. He kissed your forehead which was now red and you pouted. He picked you up like a bride and he went to the living room. You laid in his arms like a baby while he sat down on the couch. You looked up at him and he laughed. You looked at him like he was crazy.

"You're eyes are so beautiful I feel like I can swim in them or hours." He said and your cheeks felt like they were on fire. He pinched your cheek and you slapped his hand away and he gasped.

"Oh no missy that deserves a punishment!" He yelled and he got up quickly with you in go arms and he threw you over his shoulder. You let out a little shriek but then started to laugh. He smirked and opened the door with one hand and he pushed it open with his foot and that was a turn on. He's so fucking strong, just imagine what he'll do in bed! You thought and blushed at how dirty that was. He threw you onto the bed and you but your bottom lip and he hovered over you.

"You've been a bad girl. You have been hitting me all day and I'm done with it. So you have to pay for being so mean." He said and then he kissed your neck and you tilted your head back so he could have more access. You clung onto him like a monkey and he kept kissing you all over. As you felt his friend grow you giggled in your head. As he was taking off his shirt you slipped out from under his legs and then you ran. He jumped off of the bed and while jumping off he fell onto his face. You heard the snack and you ran back into the room to did him with a sad expression. You looked at him and he had blood running out from his nose. You shucked in some air from shock and his eyes widened.

"What? Is something wrong?!" He asked panicking an you shook your head.

"No babe your nose is bleeding!! Come here!" You yelled and he walked in front of you and you pulled his arm and dragged him into the bathroom. You got tissue and pressed it against his nose and he laid his head on your shoulder. You smiled and kissed him below his earlobe and he let out a little grunt. You looked at him and he had a pained expression and you looked him up an down and his pants were really tight. You snickered and he frowned.

"Ava don't be that way. At least help me with it. You're the reason why I it a bloody nose!" He pouted and you giggled but kissed his lips deeply to get him to shut up. He pushed against your lips and he then pulled you to the room once again. He pushed you down onto the bed and you smiled. He sat himself in between you legs and he pulled you onto his lap. You sat on his member and you but your lip and you wiggled on it and he moaned. You giggled and you placed little kisses on his jaw. He laid you on your back and then the rest happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't feel like that was good enough :( I'm sorry Ava! Tell me what you thought. I'm poopy :/

Byeeeee