Trevor Imagine

Hi! =]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Trevor went to the mall to have a shopping day. As soon as you both get there the mall is full. You and Trevor would mess around by yelling or singing. The security was about down with you two but you didn't care.

"I want pizza!" You yelled and Trevor laughed.

"Come on!" He grabbed your hand and pulled you to the food court.

You both had gotten pizza and sat down at a table. You were almost done with your pizza when someone came to your table.

"Trevor can you take a picture with me?" Some girl asked.

"Sure." He said getting up.

As they were taking the picture you lost you appetite. As soon as Trevor was done he came to sit down with you.

"What's wrong you don't look good?" He asked and you shrugged.

"Oh come on you're not mad at me are you?" He asked and you laughed.

"I'm just tired with all this walking." You said and he grabbed your hand.

"(Y/n) to me all of the girls that I take pictures with are all the same. You're different. I love you." He said squeezing your hand. You smile and nod.

"I love you too Trev." You said smiling.

The rest of the day was spent at the mall making a lot of noise. In the end the security did kick you guys out but at least you're not banned from the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! =] I know that was short its just I've been lacking sleep... so I kind of write theses quickly .-.

QOTD: If you got banned from the mall. How would you feel? I would cry!

Byeeeee =]