Sam Imagine

Hi Boogers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Sam were laying on grass while looking up at the stars. Your hand in his and you on his chest. You saw a star that was shining so brightly and you smiled. Sam's chest rose up and down in a peaceful way and you closed your eyes after staring at the star. For a while you just laid there on his chest until he played with your hair and you snuggled your face into his neck. He smiled and you kissed his neck which made Sam chuckle.

"(Y/n), I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you." Sam said with a smile and your cheeks turned red. You lifted yourself off of his chest and you looked him in the eyes.

"I love you to Sammy. Don't let me go ever okay?" You asked him and he nodded. You laid back down on his chest and you fell asleep to the sound of Sam's breathing.

*Morning*

Your body burned with heat and you groaned. You rolled around a little and frowned at the emptiness around you. You opened your eyes to only be blinded by the sun. You frowned and sat up then you looked around. You saw nobody. Sam wasn't anywhere to be seen and you were in your backyard alone. You got up and looked around trying to find your phone. You finally saw the sun reflecting off of something shiny which you knew was your phone and you turned it on. When it was on you saw that an unknown number called and left a voicemail. After unlocking your phone you clicked the voicemail and listened to it.

"I'm sorry that I left you there alone. I didn't have anything keeping me there. I couldn't keep this going on longer. I didn't want to hurt you more. I feel really guilty for just leaving you there but I had too. I didn't know how to tell you this but I.." You heard a sniffle and you frowned.

"I w-was dared to date you..." The person said and you shook your head and looked at how much longer it had but saw that it lasted for a few more seconds almost a minute.

"When we first went out I thought it would be fun to date you and then I would see how it went. But then I started to feel guilty for doing the dare. You looked like you cared a lot about me but I couldn't stop the dare. If I didn't do it I would have to stop everything. I would have to quit YouTube and I couldn't bring myself to do that. What I said to you last night was 100% true. (Y/n) I love so much. But now that I don't have you with me I don't know what to do. All I'm asking for you is that you don't forget me. I'm leaving for a while but i'll be back I swear. I love you and I will come back for you just wait for me. (Y/n) I will not forget you." The recording ended and you were on the floor and tears were falling down your face like a waterfall. Sam was dared to date me. You thought and you felt like you were used. He was your first for everything, but he did say he was coming back but You don't know if You can be with him. You went inside your house and you just laid on the couch just thinking about the last year and what had happened during that year.

He let you go but will come back, hopefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay! That was put together quickly I'm sorry. That's 1/4 I have to update .-.

Byeeeee! =]