Ricky Imagine

Hi! We have +900 reads and just yesterday we had 800! You guys are amazing! =D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on Ricky's lap as you played on your phone. It was a boring day in the house so you just sat with Ricky. He started to tickle you a bit and you frowned. "Don't you dare Ricky." You say seriously. He started to tickle you and you jumped out of his lap laughing. "Don't do that.. You know I hate it!" You said in between laughs. "I know but your laugh is so cute I just had to!" He said hugging you. You looked up at him and he gave you a kiss. "I want to go to the mall." You said smiling. "Okay but only for you cutie." He said as he grabbed his keys. You both ran to the car and drove to the mall. When you both got out and walked inside the huge building there were a lot of people. "It a freaking Tuesday why is everyone here today?" You asked groaning. "I don't know maybe because everyone loves the mall." He said laughing as he grabbed your hand. "Okay." You said and squeezed his hand tightly. You see every time you come to the mall together ricky always gets noticed even if the mall isn't full. You groaned when you saw some girls crying and walking close to you. "Bye Ricky." You said letting go of his hand and walking into a nearby store. He frowned but met the fans and when he was done he ran into the store and hugged you from behind. "Cutie I'm sorry but you know I can't just ignore them.." He said kissing your cheek. You smiled and faced him then gave him a kiss. "I know but the ones that cry are the most annoying so I didn't want to deal with them." (I am probably the crying type of fan..) You said looking at some shirts. He smiled as you paid for a shirt and walked out of the store. You both walked around more and went to the food court. You looked around and holy shit they were everywhere! Fans to the left and right even in front of you. Most of them wore some of Ricky's merch. "Did you schedule a meet and greet?" You asked confused. "No I didn't. Can we ask one of them were they heard from that I was coming?" He asked and you nodded. You both walked over to the smallest group and Ricky tapped one the girls shoulder and see turned around and started breathing heavily. "Shh." Ricky said. To your surprise none of the other fans have noticed but a little bit of them have but haven't approached Ricky. "Okay." The girl said quietly. "How do you know I was coming here?" He asked and she unlocked her phone and showed Ricky a tweet. "Jc tweeted that you were coming." She said. "What the hell did I do to him?" He said looking at you. "Um you pulled that prank in him. Remember?" You said smiling. Ricky smiled and nodded. "Okay well how about I start with you guys?" He asked smiling and all the girls nodded. You took a few pictures with some girls while Ricky to tons of pictures. There was one girl that loves you to death that she took tons of pictures and asked for an autograph. She was so nice to you that you couldn't stop smiling. You followed Ricky around meeting some other fans when you got pulled away from him. "Why're you so stuck to him? You don't even deserve him you're a nobody." Said the girl that had pulled away. "Um because he's my boyfriend and that's rude I do deserve him." You said crossing your arms frowning. "Okay but I don't think you do because you being a person is a mistake!" She said and then walked away. You shed a few tears then walked away to sit down. Am I really that bad? Do I really not deserve him? You asked yourself crying. Someone sat next to you and hugged you tightly. You wiped tears away and then looked up at them. It was the girl that asked for your autograph and pictures. You smiled. "Hey." You said quietly. "Whats wrong?" She asked and you told her everything. To the girl that told you all those mean things to the fact that Rick didn't notice you leave. You thought your were more important to him than his fans but you guys not. "Do you want me to take you home?" She asked and you shook your head. "Nah it's okay I'll just call someone." You said. You couldn't let anyone know where the boys house was. "Okay um do you want me to stay with you?" She asked and you shook your head. "No it's okay." You said as you got up. "Okay!" She said smiling. "Bye." You said as you walked outside. You called Kian because he was like your brother. He came to pick you up about ten minutes after you called him. When you got in the car you smiled. "Whats wrong?" He asked and you laughed. "Wow you know me that well huh?" You asked and he smiled. "Duh! Now tell me everything." He said and you told him everything you had told that girl. When you finished telling him he kept frowning. You had gotten home and as soon as you entered the house Kian threw a chair and you flinched. "Kian! What the hell?! Stop it!" You yelled and he sat at the couch. Kian cared a lot about you because he was the one that introduced you to Ricky. He didn't ever want to see you get hurt. Especially by his best friend. "I'm going to take a nap." You said as you walked into your room that you shared with Ricky. About an hour later Ricky got home quickly because he was worried but luckily he called Kian so he calmed down knowing you were home. He entered the room and saw you sleeping so he just sat on the bed and played with your hair. He then fell asleep next to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey so that's it! Anyways, Byeeeee! =]