Trevor Imagine

Hi Boogers!.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were invited to a party and to be honest you really didn't want to come. Your mom had dragged you to the party with her and right about now you'd rather want to do homework then be here. When you got there you looked around and saw a lot of kids and you groaned. Your mom hit you upside the head and you bit your lip. She greeted everyone that approached her and you just stood there. She finished greeting everyone and finally you sat at a table. You looked around at the other families and you saw a guy that had light brown hair and he was chatting away. You frowned and wished you were a little more out going but then you just pulled out your phone. About an hour later your phone had only 10% of battery left and you shove it back into your pocket and you look around again. You look towards where the hot guy was at and he's gone and you lay your head on the table. You hear someone singing and you look up. As you look up you see that it was that guy singing. It sounded so amazing if Angels were real he would be one. You watched him sing and you didn't even notice the smile that creeped its way onto your face. He looked around at the people while he was singing and his eyes stopped on you. You felt your heart beating and then he started to walk close to you. You ran your hand through your hair to try and make it look good and not a mess. He chuckled a bit an you blushed he was right in front of you by now and you couldn't help but bite your lip. He held his hand out and you took it and he pulled you out of your seat and you smiled. He pulled you away from everyone else and you didn't care. He was hot and you didn't know what to do. He sat down on the grass and you sat next to him.

"My name's Trevor. What's yours?" He asked with a smile and you plucked grass from the dirt.

"I'm (Y/n)." You said looking at him and he nodded. After a few minutes of sitting there in silence he started to sing again and you looked at him with a smile.

"I like your voice." You said and then stopped when you notices what you said and you got up quickly. But he pulled you back down. You plopped your butt onto the ground and you let out a grunt. He chuckled and you pouted your bottom lip out at him and he but his bottom lip. You licked your lips because he was staring he leaned forward and you did the same. You felt something extremely soft and you loved it. You may not know this guy a lot but he was hot, could sing, and he seems nice. As he deepened the kiss you heard a shout.

"(Y/n)! wake up! We have a party to go to!" Your mom yelled and you jumped forward in your bed.

It was a dream. But you're going to a party so hopefully this will happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I had to go to another party and I couldn't find wifi. :'(

Byeeeee! =]