Jc Imagine

Hi! =] Since Jc is a pretty fun guy we'll have a day at the beach. 😎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Jc were sitting by the pool while Connor, Kian, and Ricky were inside the pool. "This isn't fun!" Kian yelled. "I have to agree with Kian on that." Connor said getting out of the pool. "Let's go to the beach!" Jc yelled jumping onto his feet and you, Kian, Ricky, and Connor cheered. "Let's go to the beach, beach let's go get away they say what they gonna say..." Ricky kept singing and you laughed at him. "Stop Ricky!" Kian yelled and Ricky blew a raspberry at him. "Are you sure you guys aren't a couple?" Connor asked and both of the boys flipped him off. Connor laughed and so did you and Jc. "Awe they're embarrassed." Jc said and held your hand as you all entered Ricky's car. It was Ricky driving Kian in the passengers seat and you, Jc, and Connor in the back. It took about 30 minutes to get to the beach but when you got there it was crowded. Everyone ran out of the car and ran into the water. You stayed behind walking slowly. You wanted to tan because you were so pale. You set down a towel and laid on it in your bikini. This is relaxing you thought but then someone sat next to you. "(Y/n) why don't you come into the water?" Jc asked and grabbed your hand intertwining your fingers. "I want to get tan." You said hoping he would let you stay. "That's no fun. Come on the guys want you to come in." He said and you shook your head. "Fine I guess I have to bring you in then." He said and you could hear the smirk that was on his face. "Oh god no Jc don't you dare." You said and stayed still. "Oh I dare babe." He said and the next thing you knew you were being carried and you frowned. "Really Jc?" You asked and he nodded. You groaned but let him take you to the water. You felt the cold water hit you and you squealed. "It's cold!" You frowned. "What're you talking about it just got hotter with you in it." He winked and you kissed him. "Awe!" All the other guys cooed and you laughed. You looked up at Jc and he was mouthing something. He was holding you but then you got tosses into the air. You closed your eyes and got hit by water. When you could breath again you punched Jc. "I could've died!" You yelled. "But you didn't." He said rubbing the spot where you had punched him and kissed you to make you smile and it did. "You know I love you right babe. I would never mean to kill you so I'm sorry if that scared or made you mad..." He said and you shook your head, held his hands and kissed him. "I love you Jc a lot." You said. The whole day was spent at the beach with them making memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I don't know.. but I'm going to be taking requests now. Just message me and I'll tell you everything about it and you tell me what you want. Byeeeee =]