Ricky Imagine

Hi! =]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*knock knock*

You get up from the couch and go to the door. You open it and a delivery man is holding a big box.

"Delivery for Ricky Dillon." He says smiling.

"Hold on. I'll go get him." You say as you walk to Ricky's room.

"Babe you have a delivery." You tell him and he claps his hands and gets up. You both walk back to the front door with smiles.

"You're Ricky Dillon correct?" The man asks giving Ricky a paper to sign.

"Yes I am." He says as he gives the paper back.

"Have a great day!" The guy smiles and leaves.

"What is it?" You ask as you both go into Ricky's room. He laughs and opens the box pulling something out. It is two tiger suits. You grab one and pull it on then you giggle.

"Awe you look so cute!" He says and he puts his on. You look at him and you bite your lip holding back a laugh.

"Hey don't you dare laugh at me!" Ricky frowns and he ruffles your hair. You kiss him and he smiles.

"(Y/n) come on we are going to do a video for my main channel." He says pulling you with him. Ricky gets his car keys and you follow him. Kian came along to film for Ricky.

*At McDonalds*

You follow Ricky and you are practically behind him. This is your first time doing this and you're nervous. Ricky pulls you in front of him and he wraps his arms around you and kisses the top of your head.

"Just be yourself. Don't get nervous if something happens I will be with you right by your side." He says as he lets you go. You smile and go up to a family. You wave to the little kids and they giggle. You ruffle the kids hair and he laughs. Ricky plays with the girls hair and she is laughing. You grab Ricky's hand and start to dance with him. He spins you around away from the family then he kisses you. You look up at him and smile wrapping your arms around him.

"Stop being so lovey dovey let's finish the video." Kian says looking bored. You blow him a raspberry and he rolls his eyes.

You all go to more restaurants and mess with more people. When you finish Ricky buys food for himself, you, and Kian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for all the dialogue and that it sucks. Today is my little sisters birthday. :)

QOTD: What's your favorite wild animal? Mine is a tiger 😍

Byeeeee =]