Kian Imagine

Hi! =]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up and you look around the room seeing familiar things like hats along the wall. You groan and feel around the bed looking for Kian. You don't feel anything so you look at the floor and see a sleeping Kian. He is sleeping in a very weird position. He has his butt in the air and his face in the carpet. You have to hold back a laugh but you grab your phone that was wrapped in the covers. You snap a picture then you join him on the floor. You smile and think of any possible reasons why he was on the floor. You shrugged and pulled him up so he was sitting. He groaned and rubbed his face. "Hey sleepy head." You said kissing his cheek. He grunts and gets up going to the bathroom. You pout and go downstairs into the kitchen. You were preparing a bowl of cereals when Kian comes waltzing into the living room. He cleans up good. You thought staring at him. He looks at you and smiles then he walks towards you. He hugs you, picks you up, and spins around. He sets you down and gives you a kiss. You blush and laugh then you press your nose to his and kiss him. You forgot about your cereal and walked to the couch with Kian. You snuggled into his side and smiled. "How did I end up on the floor?" He asked scratching the back of his neck. "I think I pushed you off while I was sleeping..." You said quietly not making eye contact. "You kicked me off?" He asked and you nodded laughing. "Wow babe you treat me so well!" He said sarcastically. You laugh and poke his side earning a scream. "I treat you like a king now shut up." You said making a pouty face. He chuckled and kissed the top of your head. "I want to watch Netflix." You said out of no where. "Okay go get the controller." He said and you slid out of his arms and got the controller that was on the tv. You sat in his lap and handed him the controller. He wrapped his arms around you and put Netflix on. While he was looking for a movie Connor had walked into the room then waved leaving. "Where's he going today?" You asked looking at the door that just closed. "He's going to some kind of meeting." Kian said finding a movie. You both watched it and he hugged you close to him while it was playing. Ricky and Jc got up and immediately joined you guys on the couch. The rest of the day consisted of movies and making memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was hella short sorry :| I have writers block and I can't think of anything right now .-.
Anyways, Byeeee my loves!