Trevor Imagine

Hi Boogers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your alarm went off at 8 in the morning and you got out of bed. It may have been cold out but you being you, you changed into shorts, a shirt, cardigan, and vans. After you changed you brushed your hair up into a ponytail then you got your keys and ran out to your car in the freezing cold. You sat in the car thinking about what Trevor was doing and you imagines him still sleeping in bed. As soon as the car heated up you backed out of the drive way then you drove to his house. You both still lived with your parents but they approved of you dating so you just go and come back when ever. When you got there which took you about 15 minutes you sat in the car calling Trevor's mom.

"Hi Nicole! What is Trevor doing?" You asked smiling already knowing the answer.

"Hello (Y/n), Trevor's still asleep. Why are you asking?" She asked. Yup you knew it, of course he was asleep.

"I'm right outside. May I come in?" You asked hoping she said yes. She hung up and you frowned. The next thing you saw was his mom at the door waving at you. You waved and jumped out of the car and then you walked to the door. She pulled you in for a quick hug and then she shut the door and waved you away. You laughed and walked quietly to Trevor's room. You pressed your ear onto the door and you hear light snores. You slowly opened the door and saw a sleeping Trevor and you shut your mouth before a laugh escaped. His mouth was wide open and his leg and arm were falling onto the side of the bed. You walked in and squatted in front of him. You looked at his features and you smiled and kisses his forehead. He snorted and you immediately snapped your jaw shut. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and you looked at him weirdly. He opened his eyes and looked at you. He shook his head and then he kissed you. You blushed and stood up and went to join him in bed.

"My Queen you can't be wearing such a small amount of clothes in this sort of weather." He said as he wrapped his arm around you. You cuddled into his chest and smiled.

"Don't call me that Trev." You said looking him in the eyes.

"But why? You are my Queen and I'm the King." He said as he kissed your forehead. You giggled and you ran your fingers through his hair which earned you a satisfied groan. You laughed and he smiled. You wrapped your arm around him and closed your eyes. He went back to sleep and you could hear his heartbeat which was steady and peaceful. Listening to his  heartbeat made you fall asleep with him. Nicole walked in and chuckled at you guys. Both of your mouths were wide open while you and his were cuddling. She left the room and went back to her previous actions and you both slept in until it was 1 in the afternoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was probably short and stupid I'm sorry :(

QOTD: What's 10 + 9? \ • ∆ • /

Byeeeee