Ricky Imagine

Hi! This is going to be short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting on the beach with your best friend. "Look at him!" You friend said laughing. You turned your head to see what she was talking about and you started laughing. It was a guy and he was dancing. It was really funny because he looked ridiculous. He was being recorded by a lot of people. There was one guy that would constantly follow him. That guy had black hair and tattoos. "What do you think he's doing?" You asked. "I don't know but it's pretty damn funny!" She said and you nodded. "He's being recorded.." You said looking towards your friend. "Maybe he has a YouTube channel." She said. "Oh yea! That's cool." You said as you kept watching him. "Let's hope he doesn't come to us." Your friend said and you but your lip. You wanted him to bother you because he seriously was so hot. He was going to everybody and you smiled. "Don't you think he's cute?" You asked and you friend nodded. "Yea he is but I like his friend better." She said pointing to the guy with the camera. He came closer and you couldn't stop smiling. A few steps later he was in front of you dancing. You smiled and laughed. He held his hand out and you took it and you both started dancing. "I'm Ricky." He said and you smiled. "I'm (Y/n)." You said. "What's your friends name?" Ricky asked. "I'm (b/f/n)" She said. "Who's that?" You asked pointing to the other guy. "That's Kian." He said and you smiled. By now you had stopped dancing and he was done with his video. "So what was all that for?" You asked. "Oh that was for my YouTube channel." He said and you couldn't stop smiling. "What's the channel called?" You asked. "Youtube.com/ PickleAndBanana." He said and you giggled. "Cute." You said and he nodded. Your friend was off talking with Kian and she was laughing like a seal. You laughed at her and Ricky grabbed your hand and walked to Kian and your bf. "Hey kian! You having fun there?" Ricky asked. "Heck yea shes hilarious!" Kian said smiling. You looked at your best friend and gave her a thumbs up. "I saw that and thanks." Kian said and you blushed. "Hey (Y/n) do you want to go get some yogurt?" Ricky asked you and you nodded. "I'll be back. I trust you Kian to take care of her." You said and he waved you away. Ricky held your hand and you blushed. Wow this kid moves fast. You thought and looked up at him smiling. "So what brings you to the beach?" He asked. "Um just about why every other person comes. To enjoy the sand and water." You said. "Same me." He said and you laughed. "I say that a lot too." You said and he smiled. "Really?" He asked and you nodded. You both had gotten to the yogurt stand and he ordered two yogurts and paid for them. He gave you one and you smiled. "Thanks." You said as you ate some of the yogurt. "You're welcome." He said And you both started to walk back to your bf and Kian. When you got there they weren't in the same place. "Where are they?" You asked and Ricky pointed over to a spot and there they were sitting next to each other. You smiled handing Ricky your yogurt. "Hold that." You said and started running to you friend. You practically jumped onto her back and pinched her cheek. She started laughing and pinched you back. Ricky had sat next to you. "Can I see your phone?" He asked and you nodded handing him your phone. He has put his number in. After an hour of talking and getting to know each other you exchanged goodbyes and went home. You and Ricky went on dates and all of them were perfect. On about the 6th date he asked you out and you said yes. You knew him for about 6 months each month you would go on a date. So in other words it was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was that short? I don't know. I don't have anything to say but we're close to 500. Anyways,Byeeee =]