Ricky Imagine

Hi! =] Hey! So.. I slacked off again. .-. Sorry. Um can I just say Holy Macaroni because I have +200 reads. Awe I love you guys =']

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You laid on the floor while you were on your phone. It was so quiet in the house because it was morning. You were the only one that wakes up early. You were going through twitter when you heard a clatter from the kitchen. You turned towards the kitchen and saw a very sleep Jc. "Hey." You said and it came out quietly. He waved then got himself some cereals. You continued going through twitter and you drifted off back to sleep while on the floor.

*An hour later*

You heard laughing and you opened your eyes. You saw a laughing Jc and Kian. "What?" You asked looking confused. "Oh nothing. You can go back to sleep." Kian said and you shook you head. "Nah I'm gonna get up now." You said and stood up then went to Ricky's room. He was still asleep you smiled and went to the bathroom. You looked in the mirror and frowned "YOU ASSHOLES!" You screamed and went to the living room and saw them laughing. "What's wrong babe?" Asked a sleepy Ricky. "Nothing. You can go back to sleep." You said but never looked at him. "No I want to hold my baby." He said and he wrapped his arms around you from behind. You pushed him away and ran to the bathroom. "Baby!" Ricky yelled from outside the door. "Don't come in." You said and started to wash off you face. Kian and Jc thought it was funny to draw on your face. They're so immature. They're gonna get it. You gotten your face all washed off and you opened the door and saw Ricky. You hugged him and he picked you up. "Hey baby. Why did you run off like that?" He asked. "I had to clean my face." You said and kissed him. "You smell like flowers." He said and smelled you which made you laugh. "Can you help me with something?" You asked him. "Sure what do you want help with?" He asked. "I want you to help me get back at Jc and Kian for drawing on my face." You said. "Okay, what do you want to do?" He asked. "I want to hide their skateboards." You said and smiled. "You get Jcs and i'll get Kians. Then we meet in the backyard." He said and you nodded then hopped out of his arms. You kissed him then ran off into Jcs room. Thank god he isn't in here. You thought and grabbed his skateboard then went to the backyard. You and Ricky did exactly what Kian had done to Jcs skateboard in the past. You both wrapped the skateboard in clear wrap with rocks then threw them into the pool. You had to do it a lot of times but when they actually sinked you both let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks babe." You said and hugged him. "Your welcome baby." He said and you both went to sit on the couch. Kian and Jc came into the living room and they both looked angry. "Where are our skateboards?" They said at the same time. "I didn't know you guys were twins!" You said and cuddled into Ricky's chest trying not to laugh. "What did you do with them?" Kian asked and Ricky shrugged. "I don't know why don't you look outside." You said. "Really (y/n)? You put my baby through that again." Jc said shaking his head then went to the pool. "I love how you can get back at them. It's adorable." Ricky said. "Thanks and I love you." You said and kissed him. "I love you too baby girl." He said and you smiled. While Kian and Jc tried miserably to get their skateboard out of the pool you and Ricky watched teen wolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know but I can just imagine this whole thing happening =] Anyways, Byeeeee! =]