Kian Imagine

Hi Boogers! A/n at the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat in bed just think about what happened yesterday. It was a pretty fucked up day and to be honest you didn't feel like getting out of bed. Until you got a call from him. You pressed ignore and threw your phone onto the floor. He kept calling and calling. You got pretty tired of it and you answered. Instead of talking you just let him talk because you knew he had a lot to say.

"(Y/n) I don't know what happened. I didn't mean to forget our anniversary!" He said and you wanted to tell him off but you let him continue.

"I also didn't mean to go off with that girl. And I didn't mean to get drunk and have sex with me... I love you and that didn't mean anything to me! I want you to be with me until I die. I want to grow old with you and we could have little fights about who gets to have the last cookie. I want you to make me food everyday and I would kiss you every single day when I wake up. I want to have a little Kian and (Y/n). (Y/n) I want to marry you! Do you remember how I didn't let you go into my room?" He asked and you but your lip nodding to yourself and he continued.

"I had the best thing for you and it's still in my room. somewhere... I might have thrown it around. But if you want it or at least want to try and work this out please come now." He said and then he hung up. You could hear sniffles coming from him and it broke you heart but not as much as it did when he cheated and forgot. You thought for a minute and then you got up slipped some shoes on and you grabbed your keys. You got in the car and drove off to his house. When you got there the place looked dead and you frowned. Great none of the boys are here I'm alone with him! You thought but you still entered the place. When you looked around it looked like someone tried to rob the place but you knew it was Kian who fucked the place up. You walked towards his room and oh could hear sobs. Maybe I shouldn't go. If I see him crying I won't be able to stay strong.. You thought and you we're going to leave but then the door opened and oh saw him with tears and boogers. He looked at you and had a small smile on his lips. You looked him in the eyes and they were red and filled with quilt. You gulped but entered his room and you sat on the bed not saying anything.

"I have to look for it. Hold on." He said pointing a finger your way while he looked in his closet. You sighed but let him continue his search for the thing. It had probably been five minutes and he was still searching through his room. You got up and looked around the room seeing memories of you and him. He had pictures and items hung all on his walls from when you went on dates. You saw a picture and it was a selfie of the first time you met him and you felt your heart break a little more. You looked at him and he was throwing things everywhere looking for it. You blew a raspberry then you looked at him.

"What are you exactly looking for?" You asked and he kept looking.

"Find something that you lost but this time it's in a box and fixed." He said and you thought for awhile. As you were thinking it came to you. The ring with skulls he bought you at the mall. You lost yours but he still had his and you remember loosing it and you looked everywhere for it and when you didn't find it you couldn't stop crying. You cried for days until Kian told you it was okay and that he would find it. Your heart beat went fast and you looked around with him. You looked under the bed and threw everything out but saw nothing. After searching under the bed you looked in his closet again and found nothing once again. You looked at him and he was looking in the bathroom and you threw his dresser. When you opened the drawer you saw a box with white dots and a pink ribbon wrapped around it with your name. You looked at him and he didn't notice. You slipped the ribbon off then you took the top off and you saw your ring. As you looked at it you couldn't help but smile. In the background you could hear Kian throwing stuff and you giggled. He stopped and walked to you as he saw you standing still. He looked over your shoulder and by now it was on your middle finger. He smiled and turned you around to face him. You looked him in the eyes and nodded. He smiled and got the ring and he put it on your ring finger and said something you didn't expect.

"Marry me?" He asked and you stood still for two minutes but then you nodded. He laughed and you hugged him. He may have fucked up but everyone deserves another chance.

You are going to grow old with him and fight for the last cookie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! How was that?

So tomorrow I'm going to post an imagine for someone but then for the rest of the week I'm going on break. I'm going to see 1D and 5SOS on Tuesday so I'm taking this week off because I'll most likely be in shock from the concert. I love you guys so much we have 30k views and 200 votes. You guys make me happy and I hope I make oh guys happy or at least satisfied with my work :)

Byeeeee =]