Connor Imagine

Hi! So I'm going to write this differently instead of all together. Enjoy =]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue

*When the plane lands*

You wake up to someone shaking you and obviously it was Connor.

"Baby come on get up everyone is leaving." He says chuckling.

You rub your eyes and get up following him out of the plane. You look around and see that the place is full of Youtubers. You yawn and stretch looking around for the rest of O2L.

"Where are the boys at?" You ask.
"Jc is sleeping over there and the others are walking around looking for Sam and Trevor." He points to Jc then he grabs your hand.

He pulls you with him towards a group of people. You smile as soon as you see an idiot that can make anyone laugh. He sees you and yells running to you and yanks you away from Connor.

"(Y/n)! I missed you so much cutie!" squeals the one and only Tyler Oakley.
"Shoot boy I missed you too!" You yell squeezing him.
"Can I have my girlfriend back now?" Connor asked crossing his arms.
"Calm down Connor I won't touch or steal her from you!" Tyler says waving his hand. You laugh and pull away from him kissing his cheek.
"I know but don't you even miss me?" Connor asks pouting and you laugh.
"Of course! What makes you think I don't miss you?" Tyler asks pulling Connor in for a hug.

While they catch up you talk with Zoella, Rebecca, and there was also a mister Troye Sivan. Not even 5 minutes of talking you heard a scream and knew who it was. Kian. You all look around for him and saw him getting chased by Sam. You laughed and said a quick bye to go meet up with Sam and Trevor since you haven't seen them in a long time. You pulled Connor away from Tyler and blew a kiss to him as you walked to Sam and Kian who now were sitting on a bench.

"Sammy!" You yelled and gave him a quick hug.
"Hey!" He said patting your head and you rolled your eyes.
"Where's Trevor?" You asked pulling Kian and Sam up.
"He's with Ricky." Kian said.
"Can we group up then get our stuff and go to the hotel?" You asked.
"Yeah sure." Connor said pulling you to his side.

It took about 10 minutes to find them and they also had a tired Jc. You talked with Trevor quickly then everyone grabbed their bags. Connor has asked to carry yours but you said no. You held his hand tightly because fans were already running around. The boys got pulled away here and there by fans.

*At the hotel*

Everyone was paired up into different rooms. It was you and Connor with Trevor in one room. The second pair was Ricky and Kian. The third room was shared by Jc and Sam. For the first day you stayed in the hotel room because you had nothing scheduled. Well that is what you wanted to do but Connor made you go with him to the O2L meet & greet. You smiled because Connor would give you quick kisses here and there.

It was the second day and you had a meet & greet scheduled. When you woke up you told Connor you were going to cancel but he didn't let you. You smiled and remembered that you have fans and that they love you. Your outfit of the day was shorts a tank top and vans your usual outfit. You straightened you hair and put makeup on trying everything to look nice for your fans. Connor had gotten ready and have you a thumbs up.

"Let's go-" He said but got cut off by you.
"No I'm not ready!" You said running around the room.
"To breakfast." He finished and hugged you.
"Oh okay. I can do that.." You said blushing. He laughed and gave you a kiss grabbing your hand and walking out of the room.

*After breakfast*

You felt better than when you woke up. Connor had given you tips and told you that you'd do great.
It was almost time so you made your way to your table with Connor. When you looked around and all you saw were people wearing your merch. It brought tears to your eyes. Connor stopped walking and held your shoulder looking you in the eyes.

"(Y/n) don't you dare cry even if you are happy we don't want your makeup to be ruined do we?" He asked flashing you a smile and you nodded blinking the tears away.
"Okay, no crying." You said to yourself as encouragement. Connor nodded and kissed you.

Someone had screamed your name and the whole building erupted in screams. You were shocked but ended up laughing. That laugh turned into tears and Connor pulled you to his side and walked to the table with a smile. He was so proud of you because he knew you would do great.

"Hey everybody!" He yelled and there were more screams.

You looked up and smiled seeing all kinds of things like signs, stuffed animals, and candy. Oh yeah and flower crowns. A lot of them to be honest. You looked in front of you and saw the first person and flashed them a smile and they started crying. You took pictures, signed stuff, and wrote notes. The notes were to write twitter usernames. Connor helped you a lot and stayed with you until it was done.

*Finished M&G*

When it was all over your table was a mess. There was stuff all over the floors. You had put on all the flower crowns you got when they gave them to you. Your hair was a mess you had words written all over your arms. Your phone was full of twitter usernames. When you and Connor gathered all the stuff you were exhausted.

*At hotel room*

When you stepped into the room you dropped all the stuff down and flopped onto the bed. Connor laid down next to you and pulled you onto his chest which you cuddled into then fell asleep. About 3 hours later you were woken up by screaming. The room was cleaned and decorated. It was full of people.

"PARTY!" Jc yelled and he jumped onto the bed.
"Get up!" Kian yelled and Connor threw a pillow at him.

You had gotten up and partied all night long with the boys and some other Youtubers. This is the best day ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? Took me two hours... Did you like it? Let me know!

QOTD: Who's your favorite?

Byeeeee =]