Sam Imagine

Hi Boogers! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting at your desk writing down the notes for English. You had half of the notes down when the bell rang. You sighed and kept copying the notes while everyone else left to their next hour. As soon as you were done you grabbed your books and you walked through the now empty halls. Every single day you would get late to at least one class and you knew that class was going to be math. Usually when you walked through the empty halls you would look at the floor. You kept walking until you bumped into some one. You stumble dropping all of your belongings and you looked at the person. As soon as you saw his lilac hair you stood still not moving one bit. He shoved your shoulder and you almost fell onto your back but you kept your footing.

"Why don't you watch were you're going next time!" He yelled lifting his fist and you flinched. Tears fell down your cheeks and he gave you a little pat on the head. You hiccupped and kept crying.  He sighed loudly and he pulled you into his embrace and you stopped crying. He chuckled and then he grabbed your arm and pulled you into a nearby classroom. You looked down at your feet and he lifted your chin and he smiled at you. You looked away and he scoffed.

"How about we ditch school for today?" He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest. You shrugged and he sighed and then he pulled you around the school. You looked up and saw the schools entrance and you smiled. He let go of your hand and he walked onto the sidewalk and you followed. After minutes of walking he finally stopped and sat down on the ground. You stood there making a face.

"Come sit down." He said patting the grass and you sat down next to him. He leaned his head on your shoulder and you gulped. You looked around and saw a park and you smiled. You got up and ran to the swings but not before you turned around and saw that he fell down. Oops he was sleeping you thought but ended up laughing loudly at him. As you sat down on the swing he was already walking towards you. You started to swing and as soon as he was in reach you made sure to kick him. Instead of kicking him he grabbed your feet. He came closer to you and he spread your legs open and he stood in between them. You blushed and tried to back away but he grabbed your chin and he stared at you. He picked you up and you immediately wrapped your legs around him not wanting to fall down. He carried you back to the previous spot where you two where sitting. You unwrapped your legs from his body and he let you go and you then sat down. He leaned his head on your shoulder again and you smiled. This kid is quite nice you thought as you pulled grass from the ground. Well except for the fact he was going to hit you earlier but yeah.

"I'm Sam, how about we be friends? And we meet here everyday after school?" He asked and you smiled and nodded. He chuckled and you giggled as he wrote his phone number on your arm. You got up and started to walk in the direction of your house.  Sam pulled your arm and spun you around to face him. You looked at him weirdly and then he hugged you tightly.

"Let me hear your voice beautiful." He said quietly and you blushed.

"Um I'm (Y/n).. Give me your phone." You said smiling and he did then you put your phone number in his phone and walked away. The whole school year you both became best friends and then a couple. The park is what brought you two together so perfectly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QOTD: Who has started school already? I'm on my second week going on third :\

Byeeeee! =]