Jc Imagine

Hi! =]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jc?" You called for him.

"What?" He asked coming to the living room.

"Can we go to the Hollywood sign?" You asked looking at him with a smile.

"Sure let me go get my shoes." He said going into his room.

You got his and your skateboards and smiled. You wanted to go exploring. Jc came out of his room with a smile.

"Ready?" You asked holding out his skateboard.

"Leggo." He said taking his skateboard.

You giggled and walked out the door. As soon as you stepped onto the sidewalk you jumped onto your skateboard and zoomed off. Jc quickly followed yelling your name telling you to slow down. You laughed and stopped as soon as he was close. He kept going and you pouted but followed him. When you finally got to his side he held his hand out. You were going to take it when he put it back to his side. You sighed and grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

"I love you (Y/n)." He said looking forward.

"I love you too Jc." You said smiling.

It took a few minutes to actually get to the actual mountain with the sign. Jc doesn't know why but every time he comes here he always gets lost. You walked up the mountain and smiled looking at the city. Jc wrapped his arms around you and picked you up. You smiled and kissed him. He set you down and sat on the ground. You sat next to him and leaned your head onto his shoulder. You looked at the sky and it was starting to get dark

"(Y/n) will you always go on adventures with me?" Jc asked and you smiled.

"Yea, Why?" You asked. He got down on one knee and pulled something out of his pocket. You gasped and looked at him and he was smiling.

"Jc what are you doing?" You asked confused. Oh my god! You thought.

"We've been friends for 3 years and a couple for 2 years and I've been meaning to ask you this for a while now and... Will you marry me?" He asked and you were crying. All you could do was nod and he put the ring on your finger with a smile.

You both went home and with a smile and when you got there the boys where all here. Every single one of them and you started to cry again. They had set this whole thing up with out telling you. The rest of the night was a blast and when it was time for bed things happened. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I know it's short but I've been preoccupied with something called Netflix..

QOTD: Have any of you been to the Hollywood sign? I haven't .-.

Byeeeee =]