Trevor Imagine

Hey you guys so.. I don't know what I'm doing with this one =] I'm just going to be going crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Trevor were staying at the o2l house and were just sitting on the couch being bored. You were on your phone while Trevor was drifting off to sleep, you poked his cheek and he woke up.

"What are you doing (y/n)?" he asked lazily.

"Stop, don't be so lazy!" You said while getting of the couch.

"I'm so tired (y/n).. why can't I just sleep?" he frowned tilting his head.

"Because you are getting your butt up! We are gonna have some fun!" You ran upstairs to get water guns and filled them up. You ran outside through the back door and set them down along with putting your phone up safely and playing music. You ran inside grabbing Trevor's hand and pulling him outside.

"What are we doing?" he asked looking confused.

"We are gonna have a water gun fight! But first put up your phone please?" You said smiling.

"Okay..." He put his next to yours. You both picked up a water gun and smiled.

"Who ever gets their clothes the most wet has to jump into the pool!" You said and sprayed water at Trevor which made him jump with shock. You smirked and ran around the pool while being chased by Trevor. Not even ten minutes later you both were soaking wet. You were laughing so much that you didn't notice Trevor come up behind you.

"Boo!" He screamed and wrapped his arms around you. You squealed and laughed.

"Hey!" You said smiling.

"Hey, Have you bought Echo on iTunes yet?" He asked smiling.

"Of course! It should play soon!" You kissed his cheek.

"Good." He smiled and kissed your forehead. He chuckled and pushed you in the pool and jumped in after you.

"Trevor! I could've died!" You said frowning.

"But you didn't so it's okay." He swam towards you, wrapped his arms around your waist, and pulled you close to him. You smiled and then echo came on and Trevor immediately kissed you.

"I love you (y/n)." He smiled and hugged you tightly.

"I love you too Trev." You kissed him and you guys got out of the pool and dried off. You and Trevor both took showers, changed, and then took a nap together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yea I know it was short but I think that was so cute! I also think that echo is still "flagged"? But that was so cute... Echo is so booty popping btw! Also I don't know but I can just imagine this happening!
Byeeeeee =]