Ricky Imagine

So this ones going to be extremely short, I just want to say that I'm not going to be posting anything tomorrow because Fathers day! =] Anyways small imagine. I'm sorry, I'll try to make a longer one on Monday! =]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of o2l was together relaxing around the pool on a hot day. You sat in between Ricky's legs on a foldable chair. You and Ricky watched as Kian, Jc, and Sam were trying to get Connor into the pool, which made Connor scream and Trevor was tanning. You have no idea why he was but you didn't ask. Ricky doesn't care what people think especially his friends. You on the other hand were shy. You didn't like pda. He had wrapped his arms around your stomach and pulled you onto his lap. You blushed and looked at the guys goofing around. You tried to get his arms off but he wouldn't let go.

"Ricky... Can you let go?" You asked shyly.

"Nope." He had pulled you closer and kissed your neck. You pushed his face away blushing.

"Stop." You said quietly. You had your back against Ricky's chest and he had turned you around.

"What are yo-.." He cut you off by connecting your lips together and you both started to make out.

"Wooo! Ricky and (y/n)!" Kian yelled giving you guys a thumbs up. While the other boys were laughing and clapping. You blushed and pushed Ricky away and smiled.

"You know I love you (y/n), Right?" Ricky smiled and you nodded.

"Love you too." You said and you had grabbed a ball that rolled to you and you threw it a Kian really fast.

"Ouch!" He said as he rubbed his face.

"(Y/n) you're so mean!" He screamed. "Good job babe." Ricky said and pecked you lips and chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I don't know... Was that cute or?... Let me know what you think please. I want to hear from your pretty faces. Also should I make a schedule of who I do on what days? Give me tips. Please... I'm desperate for ideas too.. Anyways Byeeee you beautiful people! =]