Trevor Imagine

Hi Boogers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Trevor! I'm bored!" You yelled out of boredom. He came into the living room with a pillow. You looked at him weirdly and he smiled.

"How about we go outside?" He asked and you shrugged and got up. You walked next to him and clung to his arm. He walked out and sat on the grass with his pillow. You looked at him and laughed.

"Trevor, why do you have a pillow?" You asked and he smirked and you scooted away from him. He dug into his pocket and you stood up. He pulled out Max placing him on the pillow and you took two steps back.

"Oh come on (Y/n) he didn't mean to do it!" Trevor yelled with a small smile on his face.

"He freaking pooped on me!" You yelled pointing at Max. Trevor burst out laughing at the memory. You were playing with Max once and he kind of pooped on you. You had been laying on your back on the floor and he pooped on your stomach. You two were playing around so nicely you didn't expect him to poop on you. From then on you haven't went close to him afraid that he would do it again.

"Come on cutie just carry him." Trevor said as he looked at you with puppy eyes. You shook your head but he kept making the face. You gave in and sat next to him then he had handed you Max. You carried the little hedgehog carefully afraid he would poop again. You looked at his expression to see if it would change. Trevor stared at you in awe he loved seeing you play with Max because he thought it was the cutest thing ever. You started to get comfortable with Max and you placed him close to your face and you made kissy noises at him. Trevor laughed and you blushed. You had forgotten that he was here. Trevor tried to grab Max back but you pushed Trevor's face away.

"(Y/n) he's my hedgehog. Gimme!" Trevor said trying to grab Max. You got up and started to run back into the house. Trevor followed you which just made you run faster. You ran into his room and you locked the door.

"(Y/n)!! Let me in!" He yelled and you laughed going to his bed and you sat down and set Max on the bed. You laid down and he crawled onto your stomach.

"Max don't you even dare." You said seriously looking at him and he just closed his eyes. You looked at the door and saw that Trevor had already gotten in as he dangled keys in the air. You waved at him and he looked shocked and you wondered what he was looking at until you felt something fall on your stomach. It felt like a pebble and you screamed. Trevor snapped out of it and he grabbed Max then he put him back in his cage. You looked at your tummy and you bit your lip trying not to scream.

"He freaking popped on me again!" You hissed and Trevor grabbed a tissue and he picked the poop up and you sat up quickly. Trevor held his arms open and you went to hug him.

"You're welcome baby." He said as he kissed your forehead. You looked him in the eyes and you both leaned in. Your lips collided with his and it felt like a pure bliss. You pulled away and you stayed in his embrace. The rest of the day was spent in his arms cuddling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that was short! I'm sorry >.<

QOTD: Who likes pancakes? I made some today and they were so f'ing good!

Byeeeee! =]