Miia x Hopeless Romantic reader

Music in the Background

Your phone rings

You: Yello?

Kimihoto:Hey Y/n I was wondering could I get a favor from you on short notice?

You: Sure! What is it?

Kimihito: I need to a emergency trip to Cambodia to see my Mother could you watch one of the Monster girls?

You: Yeah which one?

Kimihito: Miia.

You:MIIA! Yes wholeheartedly won't be a Scratch on her!

Kimihito: Oh ok never thought  you'd be that excited(Oh no he's fallen in love again)

Kimihito: I'll drop her off tomorrow. Also Smith sent you the paper work via Email.
Bye

You: Miia is Coming!

Printed and filled out the paper work and cleaned up your house.
Next day

Music in the background

Support the new Starbomb album

The door bell rang.

Meanwhile outside

Kimihito: Hey Remember That time he came over to help install the new cable box.

Miia: Yeah

Kimihito:Yeah that's him so be nice ok

Miia: Ok Darling hug?

Kimihito: I really got to go Miia bye!

The door opened.

You: H H H Hi Miia!

Miia: Hello Y/n is it?

You: *Gulps* Yes Come in Come in I just made some meatballs I know that Lamias like there protein!

Miia and Y/n Sat down at the table.

Miia:Wow these are really good.

You: You really like them!

Miia: Yeah there really good.

You: You look very pretty today!

Miia: ooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkk.

You: Wanna watch tv?

Miia: Sure.

Miia sat down on the couch and you sat on the other side.

You: Here's the remote my guests get treated like the pretty princesses that they are!

Miia: Ha Ha Ha Thank you....(What has Darling Left me with) hey umm where will I be sleeping tonight?

You: Yeah my room I'll sleep on the couch. Follow me.

Miia walked into your room on one side had Shelves lined with retro video games. And other collectors items the other side was lined with Beatles Memorabilia an electric Guitar, Bass, Key board And  Studio Drum kit and acoustic guitar.