"Virge... Hey, don't worry. Don't take it too hard. I have an idea! Let's make super berry pancakes! If you conjure some raspberries I'll conjure some blueberries and we can make a super surprise! How does that sound?"

Berry pancakes? Virgil hadn't had those before. He always likes the chocolate ones. However, Patron smiled so warmly and sweetly. He can't say no. Plus he was doing this just to cheer him up and to prevent him for hurting his self esteem for being such a little pig, contributing to his adorable-not-adorable-but-totally-adorable tummy chub. Virgil awkwardly and sadly smiled just to agree with Patton. He made a little bowl of raspberries appear where the empty one that used to be full of chocolate chips was.

"Sure, here Pat."

He frowned, taking the bowl and setting it down on the counter neart the stovetop where he had the batter resting. He looked at him, as if assessing what he needs to do to make Virgil genuinely smile. Virgil raised an eyebrow and watched as Patton gained an idea. Of this was a cartoon, a little lightbulb would appear over his head. He reached over for a raspberry and held I think between his pointer finger and thumb. He swirled it around in a figure eight in the air in front of Virgil. He was very confused for a moment. Patton must have realized it. He giggled and clarified this action for Virgil.

"Here comes the airplane!"

Really. Just.... really? Virgil rolled his eyes. Patton clicked his tongue, flying the raspberry in for landing. Virgil couldn't not laugh at how dorky and childish this was. He opened his mouth and let Patton feed him the raspberry. He didn't realize it, but he was grinning a big dopey grin. Patton's plan had worked.

He helps me be a better man 

Deceit never was a perfectly honest man. That's impossible. He is the living embodiment of deception. However there is good in him. You can always tell when he is lying and interpret it the opposite way. He also knows just when to lie so he can make things better. Sometimes it's good to lie to yourself for comfort. Sometimes it's good to believe in a dream, because that mirage can become truth with a little bit of work. Because of this, Virgil has learned a lot from him. Deceit helps him improve himself. Virgil was just scrolling through tumblr while sitting in the windowsill when he heard something behind him. He turned around and saw Deceit holding out a hand towards him.

"I believe it is my turn to make you miserable."

Virgil scoffed and rolled his eyes before taking his hand. Definitely a lie. Deceit could never make him miserable. At least, not anymore. Now that they're away from the dark side of the mind, they can be happy again. And there aren't really turns. Everyone just goes together at random times. Doing dates, hanging out, and there's no set number. Anyone can join anyone at any time. That's the best thing about their poly relationship. It's very flexible and fluid. Just like gender identity. Virgil stood up and was instantly spun around. Before he knew it, he found himself pressed close to Deceit, as if preparing for a slow dance.

"Deceit? What escactly are you planning to do here?"

Virgil couldn't wipe the smile off of his face. This was gay out of a cheesy romantic movie, because nothing is straight here. It's like the points in Whose Line Is It Anyway, it doesn't matter. Virgil heard Deceit's chuckle rumble in his chest, mixing with the sound of his heartbeat. Virgil always loved listening to Deceit's chest when he laighed. It was so raspy and deep he could fall asleep soundly to it. Virgil looked into Deceit's eyes, watching the light flicker in them with mischief.

"That's for me to know and you to find out~"

Deceit took Virgil's hand and slowly spun him around, as if time was slowing down just for the two of them. Virgil felt his hand snake to his waist, coiling around to support him as he was brought into a slow dip. Virgil couldn't stop giggling. Deceit dropped his seriousness and stsrted laughing too. It was obvious he was going in for a deep and passionate kiss, but their silliness ruined it. Deceit brought Virgil up, giving up on getting his kiss. Virgil, who was more confident in the moment, pecked Deceit on the lips. He deserved a kiss, didn't he? He tried his best. Virgil grinned and Deceit popped his lips.

"Aha, how bold of you Virgil~ Was the temptation string or are you just less anxious around me~?" 

Virgil rolled his eyes, letting Deceit cradle him in his arms. Deceit started humming a tune whenever he realized he wouldn't be getting an answer any time soon. It was a simple slower version of the all too popular Elvis song that millions of people covered on YouTube. You should be able to figure it out, Reader. Regardless, the two had a wonderful time just being in eachother's company.

He's so beautiful, sometimes I stop to close my eyes 

Roman was on Virgil's mind as he was listening to some random love songs on YouTube. Well, Thomas had listened to the song earlier in the week and Virgil fell in love with it. He didn't care if Thomas would be annoyed with the song stuck in his head, he listened to it and thought of that charming prince. What song was it? Well, he doesn't even exactly remember the title. He just remembers that it's really nice and has a good aesthetic to it. If only he could see the title of this oneshot and the video above it would he realize that it is the same exact song that he was listening to right now. Speaking of Roman, he bursted into Virgil's room with an excited grin and a loud bokming voice, almost scaring him out of his pants.

"IS THAT JEREMY PASSION!?"

Uh... sure. That's probably who sung this song. Virgil just really liked this song. If only it was a bit gayer. Everything can be a little bit gayer. Virgil nodded at Roman and he suddenly started squealing. He grabbed Virgil's wrists and pulled him off the floor. Everything was happening a little bit fast. Virgil was pulled in for a deep kiss from Roman, sending fireworks all throughout Virgil's veins. Roman pulled away with a pop and Roman double clapped, bringing the two of them to some sort of beach spot in the dreamscape. Virgil remembered this dream. It's Thomas's favorite summer vacation dream. Mahogany Bay, Honduras. Virgil looked down at himself and squeaked. He was in his swim trunks and nothing else. Virgil snapped and gave himself one of those Hawaiian shirts. A dark purple Halloween themed one. He saw Roman grinning and setting up a beach towel and umbrella, both bright orange. 

"Such a Summer song deserves a gorgeous summer day! Come, Virgil! It's time to have fun! And take that nasty shirt off! It's ugly."

Virgil rolled his eyes. Roman thought Hawaiian shirts were the enemy of all fashion. It's hilarious. Roman ran over and grabbed Virgil's rose, stsrt8ng to run for the gorgeous aquamarine waters of the beach. Roman snapped and Virgil lost his Hawaiian shirt. He was pulled under in all his pale, squishy glory. Roman fell backwards into the water, gripping onto Virgil's other wish and pulling him with him. Because this is the Imagination, the salt was removed from the ocean so it was 100% refreshing and so there was -100% eye pain. Virgil quickly resurfaced, forgetting about his body shame. He glared daggers at Roman, who was grinning like an idiot. Roman suddenly threw his arms down onto the surface of the water, creating a lstfe splash. Virgil spat out the water that got in his mouth and lunged at Roman, screaming:

"OH IT IS ON!!!"

Virgil dunked Pretty Boi under the water, snickering. Roman popped back up and threw him across the water, forcing him to go under and feel even more refreshed. Virgil opened his eyes underwater, because in the mindspace he can do that, and saw Roman's perfect abs. He's hot. Virgil shook off his blush and resurfaced. The splash war was only beginning! 

They're exactly what I need 

Virgil poured the last cup of the pastel yellow liquid into one of the tall clear cups. He took five slices of lemon and put them on the rims. Virgil looked up from the kitchen counter to see all of his boyfriends in one spot, smiling and getting ready to watch Moana again. It was Patton's turn to choose the movie and it was eleven, so they all decided to have a tropical day in the middle of winter. Ironic, is it not? It made Virgil smile. Virgil took the cups and out them on one of those waiter's platters and walked over. He handed one cup to each boyfriend and found himself in the middle of all them. 

He took a long sip of lemonade, feeling nothing but fluffiness and joy. This is happiness. This is love. This is exactly what he needs. 

2305 Words

I've been working on this for a few hours, trying to figure out what I wanted for each one. I'm the most proud of Patton's and Logan's little bit. Roman's was hard to come up with and Deceit's feels too generic. But I'm too lazy to change it. Lol.

I really hope you enjoyed it. Your satisfaction means more to me in this book than anything else. As long as you're happy, everything is great. Internet Hugs and Blow Kisses!

~Eva