Crushes

Tw: self depreciation, fear of  rejection, mention of eating disorder (literally just a small but in the first paragraph)

Virgil's POV

Virgil woke up to knocking. It had been about a month since the sleepover and Roman had been getting better every day. He no longer complained when he was told to eat though he still took smaller portions than average.

Virgil looked at the bedside alarm clock. It was already 11:30. He slid out of bed, making a soft thud when he hit the ground. Patton was already up probably hanging out with the others already. 'Of course he didn't wake me up.' Patton was to kind for his own good.

The knocking returned.

"I'm up, I'm up, stop your knocking." Virgil rolled off of the floor and opened the door.

"Virgil. I require your assistance." Logan entered Virgil's room, pushing past the sleep dazed boy.

"What is sooo important that you can't wait until I'm actually awake."

"You are conscious are you not."

"There is a difference between conscious and awake. If you're conscious that doesn't necessarily mean that you're awake. If your brain isn't awake then you're just conscious, not awake." Virgil flopped back down on his bed.

"And yet you are awake enough to argue with me?"

"That's a knee jerk response thing. I don't need brain cells to argue."

"As much as I would love to debate the validity of that statement I came here for a reason. I believe I have contracted a disease."

"Really. And why exactly are you coming to me with this."

"The symptoms mirror those I have seen when researching adolescent 'crushes'."

"Oooh does Logan have a crush?" Virgil teased, sitting up to look at the stone faced boy.

"That is what I am here to determine."

"So tell me your 'symptoms'."

"Well when I'm around him-"

"It's a him?"

"Yes, now can you refrain from interrupting me." Virgil rolled his eyes but remained silent. "Thank you. Now as I was saying whenever I am around him I feel my pulse quicken, and I become slightly nauseous. I would write it off as the flu or some other common disease if it were not for the fact that it is only when this specific person is in the close vicinity."

"That sounds like a crush all right. So who's the lucky guy?"

"I only came to confirm my own hypothesis, not to gossip. With this done I will be taking my leave."

"Logan, one question before you go. Why not go to Roman? He's the most romantic out of all of us."

"Simple, if I were to go to Roman he would undoubtedly propose some elaborate, extravagant way to proclaim my love for them."

"True, very true."

Not ten minuets after Logan left Roman came in, bouncing like an exited puppy. 'I wonder what's gothim so excited?'

Patton's POV

"Patton I need your advice."

Patton jumped when Roman's voice boomed behind him. It wasn't Roman's fault, but he was such a loud person he could take anyone by surprise.

"What do you need my advice about kiddo?"

"Love."

"Really! You're the most Roman-tic one of all of us." Patton giggled a little at his own pun.