Chapter 27 (Part 2) - Love Gone Destructible.

Beginne am Anfang

I looked up and saw Violet standing by me. I nodded and let her pull me up. I hugged her and cried. Violet rubbed my back and hugged me back. I smiled softly.

Livi’s P.O.V. –

I run my Cheetah Print finger nail on Mila’s cheek. She lays on her bed, I sit in the chair next to her bed. So much has happened these two days. Two days ago me and Ray became official. He’s Twitter status in Married and happy about it. Mines is Married and Smiling.

I had Tool send me a frowning face. I know I hurt his heart. So I called him and he answered. His voice was so dry. Like he was in the desert. I told him, I still liked him. I just was in love with Ray. He said he understood. I knew it was hard for him to control his anger because Tool get anger very quick.

I sighed as Mila smiled in her sleep. Her hair was put in a messy bun –which was still cute- and her cheeks were finally cool. I leaned to Mila’s head and pecked her on the cheek.

Mila turns over and lays her head back on her pillow. I feel a wind of air blow on me. I look around and see a that Black mist. And also a purple mist. I stare at the mist.

It goes out the window. I look at the window and jump out my chair. I rush off the tour bus. Finding a Blue mist infront of me. I stare at it. I gasp as I see who it is.

New-new.

A Dark Colors shows infront of me. New-new writes.

Your in danger Olivia. I’m telling you this so you’ll know…….. Go To Sleep directly at 1:00 A.M. I’m going to see you in your dreams and talk to you. It’s very important.

I gasped. My heart goes on full speed. I walk back in the house. Nervous.

:::: That Night ; 2:32 A.M. ::::

(Livi’s Dream)

I walked down the pavement. It was dark. Very dark. There was drips of rain falling. I pulled the jacket over my head, clutching the collar closer to me. I see a Black Mist flows by me. I stop walking thinking it’s New-new who’s the mist.

The mist turned into a person. It was a girl. She had Black jet hair, Purple Highlights, Dimples. And Purple Contacts covering her pretty Gray eyes. I gasp.

She looks like Ariah? Is it Ariah. I looked closer and see that it’s not Ariah. Ariah has Blue highlights and Blue eyes.

???: (smirks) How are you Olivia?

Livi: Who are you?

???: Your night mare.

A

girl appears next to her. I gasp. Mila stands next to the girl. Mila had black eyes. Her hair was in curls straight down her back. She smirked as her eyes stared in mines. Mila looked about 7. She had Green Braces. And she wore dark emo makeup.

Mila: Hi, Mother.

I gasped. She didn’t sound sweet. She sounded…….rude…….Careless. She sounded hateful.

Livi: Whats going on?

Mila: Oh nothing.

A Blue mist rushes through me. I find myself being yanked. I scream as The mist pulls me harder. I find my feet not on the ground. The mist pulls me ontop of a Store.

??: I said be here at 1:00 A.M. Why are you late?

The mist turns into New-New. She glares at me. I bite my lip.

Livi: New-New what’s going on? What’s wrong with A'Mila?

New-New: That wasn’t Mila. That was Hazen.