"As Usual, You're Wrong"

Third Person P. O. V :

Rosabella was walking around the Great Lawn when she realised that she wanted to talk to Matthew.

She went to Grizzly Cabin, knocked on the door and entered, she only found Parker there, and he seemed to be clearly upset, on the edge of tears . He noticed her and stood up.

Parker : Rosabella, wait. I need to talk to you. Just..let me explain.
Rosabella : oh, no. I'm busy right now.
She turned around to leave, but he spoke again .

Parker : Please, Rosabella. Just listen to me.
Rosabella : No, Parker. I've had enough of it. Enough of you. I needed you and you weren't there, You proved it, you don't want me in your life.

Parker : No, Bella. That's not true !
Rosabella : then what is true, Parker ?
You didn't care for me, what am I suppose to do? I love you and I guess you don't love me back.

Parker : of course I love you, how am I suppose to prove it?
She crossed her arms, close to her chest.
Rosabella : You have one day to prove it then.

As she turned around to leave, he held her hand and she turned to him, inches could tell them apart.
Parker : How about one minute ?

He leaned in, and kissed her passionately on the lips, she couldn't resist but kiss him back, because she hasn't felt butterflies in her stomach since a long time.

They let go after a few seconds.
Parker : What do you think ? You forgive me ?
Rosabella : fine ! I forgive you.

Parker : You have no idea how you make me happy.
He kissed her again, more passionately this time, and it turned out to be a make out session.

The next day :
The Great Lawn :

Rosabella was sitting on a bench, reading a book, when she felt someone sitting next to her, but she didn't care enough to look up and see who it was.

But she heard someone speaking to her. It was Griff.
Griff : Rosabella, can I please talk to you ?
She let out an "Ugh", closed her book, and stood up, ready to walk away.

Griff stood up, and touched her shoulder.
Griff : please, just for a minute.
She furrowed her eyebrows, and stood still.

Griff : Rosabella, I'm sorry, I promise I didn't know what I was thinking of, just let me explain.

Rosabella : there's nothing you can explain, Griff. You abandoned me at the time when I needed you the most, at the time when I needed someone to talk to..a friend..a brother.

Griff : No, It's..
Rosabella : It looks pretty simple to me.
Griff : Rosabella, please. Just listen.
Rosabella : till when ?!
Griff : I know I made a mistake.. Everyone makes mistakes..I promise you-

Rosabella : Don't promise me, Griff. You don't keep your promises.
Griff : I'm sorry, but I can make it up to you.
Rosabella : I don't need it ! You need to  accept it, I can't forgive you. Not after what you have done.

She continued : And Griff..
He looked up to her, clearly upset and heartbroken.

Rosabella : You need to find a new place to stay..
Griff started to tear up almost immediately.
Griff : Rosabella, No. Please, I'm sorry. But.. Don't abandon me again, please.

She turned her head away from him.
Griff : Rosabella, You're my sister. Please, I love you..
Rosabella : Griff, That's enough..
She walked away, Griff sat on the bench, trying to stop his tears from streaming, whispering "No" occasionally.

When he realised he couldn't, he left to the woods, to The Spot.
He stopped at a little pond, a tear fell into it, making a few waves.

Griff : Why is this happening to me ?
He closed his eyes, and when he opened them, he realised he wasn't alone.

Right behind him, stood Angelia, who was smirking evilly.
The next thing he knew, there was a hit on his head, and he saw nothing but black.

In Another Place :

Rosabella was walking around the woods, till she heard someone pleading and begging over and over, with loud and soft sobs followed by.

And she immediately knew it was Griff's voice.
She ran to the voice's direction, to see Griff pinned to a tree, sobbing and pleading, and a few inches away from him stood Angelia, who was holding a gasoline tank and a box of matches.

She was biting Griff's neck harshly non-stop, which made Griff cry harder.
Griff : Angelia..I won't tell anyone, I promise. Just let me go..please..

He was cut-off by a strong, fierce bite on the most sensitive point of his neck, making him scream.
Angelia : I know you'll tell someone. This is why I won't let you go, You won't even make it out of the woods.

Griff whimpered slowly but softly, but he cried harder than ever when he felt Angelia's teeth sinking through his Adam's Apple.
Griff : Angelia..p-please..please don't do this to me.

Angelia just bit him harder, threatening to rip off his throat, Griff moaned harder, and gently gripped her upper sleeve, trying to make her stop.

Griff : No..No..
Angelia clunged her teeth deeper, tears slipped through Griff's face.
Griff : Angelia..no..I beg you..

At that moment Rosabella has had enough of it, she took a few steps closer and spoke.
Rosabella : Angelia, leave him alone.
Angelia let him go immediately, and looked up to Rosabella.

Angelia : or else what ?
Rosabella : let him go, or I'll tell the police.
Griff stared at his sister in pain, and hope.

Angelia : oh, sweet little Rosabella. As usual, you're wrong..
Rosabella and Griff stared at each other.

To be Continued..

____________________________

Please Vote & Comment & Follow.