"sometimes family comes first.."

Third Person P.O.V :

The siblings were shocked , only 8 days passed and she was out of the hospital ! Liv tried to talk but , because of her shocker , she remembered that Parker doesn't know , because he was upstairs , but they noticed something was wrong about her .

Maddie : Rosabella , What are you doing here ?
Rosabella opened her mouth to talk , but nothing came out .
Joey : Are you okay ?
She shook her head as a "No" and started to tear up .

Liv patted on her back , and turned to Joey.
Liv : Joey , go get mum and dad .
He nodded , and left fast , then the twins turned their sight to Rosabella , who was staring at the floor .

Maddie : Rosabella , You want to see Parker ?
She nodded slightly .
After a minute Joey came with Karen and Pete.
Karen : Rosabella , Honey . Are you feeling okay ?
She shook her head as "No" , Joey handed her a notebook .

And she started to write , after a minute or two , she handed the notebook to Liv .
Liv read loudly : A truck crushed into me , and it affected a part of my brain , the part which is responsible for speech and pronunciation.

She continued : and I can't talk now .
Maddie : Rosabella , I'm so sorry .
She nodded , but was quickly cut off by Parker going in the room.
Parker : R-Rosabella ?
She ran over to hug him tightly , he hugged her back as tears streamed down his face .

The others motioned to each other to leave the room , till the couple were alone .
They let go , and Parker leaned in to kiss her , she kissed back without hesitation .

In another Place :
Black Moor Forest :

Angela was sitting with Dan Oryn , Ravenna and Estella . Till Angelia arrived .
Angela : Hey , sissy . Great job , Nice stab by the way .
Angelia : Thanks , sis. I always wanted to do so.

Angela : anyway , Rosabella is out of the hospital .
Angelia : Why ?
Angela : on the other hand , she can't say a word.
Angelia : You mean she's mute ?
Angela : exactly , so I can guarantee she won't be able to yell at us at school with her ugly voice ..

Angelia : And what about Cedar ? And Castiel ?
Angela : Cedar is not a problem , he's an idiot anyway . But Castiel..we'll wait till both Rosabella and Griff will be at school , so we can humiliate him . And tell the whole school about what he really did .

Angelia : That's a great plan , sis.
Angela : I know , right ! We'll just have to wait for the right time .
After a few moments , Angela felt someone spying on them , she suddenly started to talk darkly .

Angela : Catch them , and kill them all .
Almost immediately Dan and the girls ran out of their 'secret' cache , but stopped because they weren't able to see anyone .
Angela pointed at a path that was clearly empty , and yelled "This way"

They listened to her , and ran through the path as she said , and continued running , knowing that there was no one listening to them , but Angela was just being paranoid . But they have to listen to her .

After 15 minutes they stopped as they all knew they lost their way , and lost whoever was spying on them .
Angela : Don't stop till you find the spy , then go back .
Dan : Angela , we're clearly lost .
Angelia : No , We're not lost .

They all sighed , and Dan kicked a stone that was on the ground .

In another place :

Asher and Carson were running like hell , till they were out of the woods . They stopped and rested on one tree , and breathed like it was their last .

Carson : I can't believe we made it .
Asher : We did . I can't believe they were planning that .
Carson : hold on , Was Angelia the one who stabbed Griff ? So he wasn't trying to commit suicide ?
Asher : I don't know , but they said they found no fingerprints except Griff's..

Carson : dude , stop . Do you hear that ?
Asher stopped to listen to the sound Carson was mentioning , but he heard nothing except silence .
Asher : No , I don't .

Carson : phew ! I was just checking .
Asher rolled his eyes at his friend , then they continued to walk.

In the Beckham's house :

Cedar was sitting in the living room , trying to make out all the stuff that was happening around him .

Suddenly Eldon entered the room .
Eldon : What are you doing ?
Cedar : ..thinking.
Eldon : So what happened to your sister ?
Cedar : now you call her my sister ?

Eldon : yeah , after all you're my son . And I consider her my daughter , too . Because Family comes first .
Cedar smiled , and looked at his dad .
Cedar : Thanks , dad .
Eldon : anytime .

Eldon hugged his son , as Cedar hugged him back , he realised he should visit his sister at the hospital , because his dad was right , family comes first .
They let go and started to talk like a normal father and his son .

In another place :
The hospital :

Rosabella was quietly sitting next to Griff , who was sleeping , and couldn't feel a thing around him .
Suddenly he started whimpering softly , Rosabella was scared that he might feeling the horrible pain again in his abdomen , so she kissed his forehead , and shook him gently to wake him up .

He opened his eyes slowly , to find his sister , with a fake smile sitting right next to him , he clutched his stomach and looked at Rosabella who was searching him .

Griff : R-Rosabella ? I-Is it really you ?
She nodded slightly , With that nod he realised something was wrong .
Griff : I-Is something wrong ?
She shook her head , and moved her fist and finger and as a sign that she was fine .

Griff : can't you talk ?
She shook her head .
Griff : Why ?
She handed him the paper she handed Liv before , and he started to read it slowly .

After he was done , he looked at his sister with eyes full of tears .
Griff : I-I'm sorry .
She moved her arms and hugged him tightly , he hugged her back , sighing heavily .

______________________________________________

Please Vote & Comment & Follow .

QOTD : What's your favourite Netflix series ?