"I just can't do that"

Third person P.O.V :

The next day Rosabella was walking in the corridor with her cousins , when Danielle accidentally hit Angelea .

Angelea : Why don't you pay attention to what you're going you big idiot ?
Danielle : excuse me ? Well..
Leah : Danielle , there's no need .

Angelea : oh , and..I don't talk to liars .
Rosabella : You're the one who just asked !
Angelea : Whatever !
She walked away , while the other girls looked towards her .

Danielle : They're not very different from each others .
Rosabella : Yup..
Leah : It's gonna be pretty long 4 years .
They turned their sight , and walked to their class .

After 5 months :

Those 5 months were pretty long , Angelea was always messing with the girls , until they were sure enough She's Angela Stevens's sister .

But something was pretty strange going on in the school , some of the girls in Rosabella's class were always coughing , and some of them died in the school .

lessons stopped most of the times , everyone who wasn't sick went back to their dorms , and the others were sent to a hospital near the school , but the number was increasing every other day .

Danielle : guys , what are we gonna do ?
Leah : I don't know.
Rosabella : if we stayed here , we're gonna have the exact same disease , and we're gonna die .

Leah : we have to call a member of the family to tell them about it , and they can get us back home .
Danielle : Will they agree ?
Rosabella : Let's take chances..

This evening they called aunt Mariana .
Mariana :hey , girls .
Danielle : hey..we need to request something .
Mariana : what ?
Rosabella : we need to get back home .

Mariana : What ? No , you have to stay .
Leah : we can't , the school has an unknown disease , and everyone is dying .
Mariana : I can't , girls , It's a family decision.

Danielle : No , we have to go back home .
Mariana : I can't , I'm sorry girls .
She hung up , the girls were more likely to lose hope , but they didn't , after that they called Belinda , Juliana , Diana , Theodore , etc..

But all of them never agreed on it , Rosabella was never disappointed like that in her life .
Leah : Bella , why can't you call Griff ? Maybe they'll listen to him .
Rosabella : No , I didn't speak to him since we got here , I can't call him when I need him .

Danielle : Bella , you have to , I don't think they'll be able to say "No" when they hear it from Griff , after abandoning him, they can't .
Rosabella : No girls , I can't , he'll think I'm only calling him for my good , second. I'm mad at him , he has to apologize .

Leah : how is he gonna do that ? You don't answer his calls .
Rosabella : ..How about we call Grandma Gillian ? She'll listen to us .
Danielle : fine , let's call her .

After they did so , they asked Gillian to get back home , but Gillian seemed to be irritated , and didn't agree on it , she thought they're making it up .

The next day :

Everything was getting worse , most of the girls in the school have died , and Rosabella became really scared .
She even decided that she would call someone from outside the family so they would convince them to bring them back , and she decided to call Parker.

Once she was in the dorm alone , she face timed Parker on her laptop , while she did , she teared up , finally he answered .

Parker : Rosabella , hey , I missed you a lot .
Rosabella : I missed you too , listen I'm sorry I ignored you.
Parker : No , I'm sorry because I ignored you ! I needed to see you before you leave but I didn't know .

Rosabella : Ok , but I need to ask for a favour.
Parker : sure , anything for my best friend .
Rosabella : the school has an unknown disease , I'm really scared , and We need to go back home so we won't die , but my family won't approve , they think we're making it up .

Parker : and..?
Rosabella : I need your mum to visit them in the next family meeting , and tell them about us so we can be back .
Parker : I'm...this seems..

Rosabella was disappointed , and heartbroken.
Rosabella : you know what ? Don't think about it , I'll wait until I die here .
She was about to hang up..

Parker : No wait ! I'll tell my mum , and she can think about it .
Rosabella : really , Parker ?
Parker : yeah , I would've done anything to be with you , and I'll do anything to get you back .

Rosabella : Thank you so much , I'll patiently wait here ..
Parker : Bye , Bella
Rosabella : Bye , Parker.
After that they hung up , and Rosabella sat alone till the other girls came into the dorm .

In another place :
Tacoma , Washington :
The Rooney's house :

Karen has just got back from work , she sat on the dining room's table as she sighed from exhaust , she really wanted to have some time alone , but Parker walked in the room , she turned her sight .

Karen : What do you want honey ?
Parker : mum , I need to ask for a request..well , It's practically Rosabella who's asking for the request .
Karen : just get to it !

Parker : The girls in Rosabella's school are dying .
Karen : really ? Why ?
Parker : there's an unknown disease in the school , and Rosabella is really scared , but her family won't approve .

Karen : and ?
Parker : She wants you to visit them in the next family meeting , and try to change their mind.
Karen : what ?
Parker : Yeah , please mum , you have to do so.

Karen : No , It's..
Parker : It's really important for Rosabella , I'd do anything to get her back .
Karen : listen..
Parker : I'd do anything for her just to be mine.

Karen : No ! I would do anything for Rosabella , but not that ! I just can't do that .
Parker : W-What ?...

________________________________________________

To be continued...

Please Vote & Comment & Follow .