" mum , dad , Who's Griff Jones ?"

Song : love me like you do
By : Ellie Goulding

After a few years :
Katherine P.O.V :

Rosabella is already 12 years old , She grew up like SO much , She's famous by singing , dancing , making videos online with her friend Matthew , She loves modelling and baking , I can't believe She's already 12 , and I can't believe time passed that fast , It seems like yesterday when I was holding her for the first time .

We're so so rich now , We moved to a wider house 5 years ago ,

on the bright side that Parker Roonie lives across the street from us , and Matthew Morris lives at the end of the street , Isaak lives in the same street as ours , Harper lives in the next street , and Arianna lives in

on the bright side that Parker Roonie lives across the street from us , and Matthew Morris lives at the end of the street , Isaak lives in the same street as ours , Harper lives in the next street , and Arianna lives in...Whatever , so basically all Rosabella's friends live around us , you know... If She needs something , or if We need someone to babysit her .

And That's because We travel and leave Rosabella with the servants but still They can be busy , Right ?

Anyway I put Griff's papers and everything in the attic , I thought Rosabella won't make it to the attic but turned out...I was wrong , me and Fred had a little tiny conversation with Rosabella .

Rosabella : mum , dad , Who's Griff Jones ? And Why is he abandoned by birth ? Did I had a little brother and you didn't tell me ?

I tried to lie for a bit .
Me : No , sweetie , You don't have a little brother , Who told you that ?
Rosabella : I'm going with..The papers you tried to hide in the attic .
Fred : We didn't hide any papers , love .
Rosabella : oh , yeah . That's explains why it's 'well hidden' in the attic , mum , dad , Don't try to lie to me , I now know I had a little brother , What happened to him ? What did you do with him ? Did you kill him ?

Me : No , No , We just...We abandoned him by birth .
Rosabella started to tear up : Why did you do this ? What was his fault to be abandoned ? What did he do wrong ? Why ? And Don't lie to me .

Fred : he did nothing wrong , We just...
Rosabella : You know what ? I give up , I don't know Why I'm bothering myself with you .
Me : You Rosabella Jones go back to your room RIGHT NOW .
Rosabella : If I was a burden on you Why did you keep me ? Why is it just Griff ?

Me : you heard me , Go to your room now .
Rosabella : next time Don't give up on someone , maybe He'll make you both proud , and neither of you should talk to me.

She went to her room , Me & Fred talked for a while :
Me : I hate it , She's right , maybe We judged Griff a bit too quickly.
Fred : but you remember our situation , Right ? We could not pay for the engaged rings until you worked in the restaurant .
Me : I know but She's right , and I hate it when The 12 years old is right .
Fred : We can't do anything about it , It's too late .

In another place : Annie Wright school :

Rosabella was talking to Parker .
Rosabella : I need to tell you a secret , since You're my best friend , Can I tell you a secret ?
Parker : yes , sure , tell me .
Rosabella : My parents abandoned a kid when I was three .
Parker : What ? Rosabella , I'm so sorry .
Rosabella : It's okay , because I'll look for him , Can you please help me ?
Parker : of course , Bella , I would love to help you .
Rosabella : Thank you .
She hugged him , and He hugged back , after they let go , They headed back to class .  

After School day :

After the school day was over , Rosabella and Parker went to the first orphanage near them , rainbow orphanage ( sorry...I have no idea about orphanage's names ).
They entered and sat in the living room , then an assistant showed up .

Assistant : Hello , How can I help you ?
Rosabella : Hello , We're here to look for a pacific kid , His name is Griff Jones .
Assistant : Hold on , Let me check the logbook...
Wait , What's his name again ?
Parker : It's Griff Jones .
After 2 minutes the assistant spoke up .
Assistant : No , I'm sorry , There's no such name , Are you sure that's his real name ?
Rosabella : yes , That's his real name , anyway Thanks for your help , We'll...just go somewhere else .

They got out and Rosabella started to talk with Parker :
Rosabella : so...It have been the first place we go and I'm nearly giving up .
Parker : Don't give up , Okay ? He can be anywhere in Washington or maybe even outside Washington , but We've something called the internet , anyway You want to come over to my house to drink something .
Rosabella : okay , I'd love to .

At Parker's house : 5 o'clock :

Parker opened his house door and let Rosabella in .
Parker : here , act like It's your house .
Rosabella : I know , thanks Parker .
Rosabella sat on the sofa , while Parker entered the kitchen to get the drinks , after a while Parker came with a tray , with Soda in it .

Rosabella : Thank you .
Parker : No problem , Now you have a place in mind so We can go after that one .
Rosabella : I don't know actually , written in the birth report that Griff is just abandoned by birth , There's nothing about which orphanage he was in , or if he got adopted or not , but if he got adopted , I don't know how are we going to find him .

Parker : Bella , I hate to tell you this , but maybe the orphanage moved somewhere else far away from here .
Rosabella : maybe in another city .
Karen Roonie , Parker's mother ,came into the room in that moment .
Karen : Hello , Rosabella , How are you doing ?
Rosabella : good , Thanks Mrs Roonie , How was your day ?
Karen : It was great , Thanks for asking .
Parker : you seriously ask your son's best friend how was her day but not asking your son ?

Karen : anyway...
The house door opened revealing Liv , Parker's older sister , She was coming from the mall .
Liv : hello , Rosabella , How was your day ?
Parker : seriously ? Girl , You're stealing my spotlight .
Rosabella giggled , She finished her Soda and was ready to go .
Rosabella : anyway , I have to go now , Bye , Liv , Mrs Roonie , bye , Parker .

She hugged him whispering : Thanks for being here for me today , Parker .
Parker hugged back smiling : It's okay , You're my best friend , I would do this for you .
They let go and Rosabella left , Liv sang :
Liv : Parker has a girlfriend.
Parker : shut up , She's just my best friend .
Karen : yes , That's what they all say .

Rosabella arrived her house which is across the street , and entered , She did her homework then She went back to sleep .

_________________________________________________

Please Vote & Comment & Follow .