"What? I can't have a good summer?"

Song : Rolling in the deep
By : Adele

Third person P.O.V :
The next day :

Everyone woke up to start a new day , It was a beautiful day as it seems , and Rosabella knew something's good is about to happen..

Rosabella went to the Great Lawn after she wore something comfortable and attractive ,

then She started reading on her own , after 3 hours She closed the book and went for a walk , She saw Griff :

Rosabella : Hello , Griff , How are you?
Griff : Hey , Bella , I'm fine , and What about you ?
Rosabella : I'm fine , So what are you doing today ?
Griff : same as everyday , playing football , hanging out , Wanna go for a walk with me ?
Rosabella : of course .

They went for a walk around the camp , but Griff wanted to know something specific :

Rosabella : so What do you want to know ?
Griff : I just want to know about our family .
Rosabella : starting with...?
Griff : mum and dad .
Rosabella : well , all I can is..They're not with us now .
Griff : oh , so..They're out of town ?
Rosabella : No , They died...
Griff : oh...
Rosabella : but it's okay .
Griff : so , What do you know about them ?
Rosabella : They were great , but They hide secrets so much . Griff...

Griff : What ?
Rosabella : mum and dad abandoned you because They had literally no money that time .
Griff : So , is it only me ?
Rosabella : No , I didn't know about it , the whole family knew about it while I didn't .
Griff : well , you don't know how I feel , I always thought that I had no one , I always feel unwanted , worthless .
Rosabella : that's exactly what I feel like , everyday in my life , You know what ? If you wanted not to understand that , then You shouldn't want to talk..

She started walking away , but Griff held her hand before She leaves :

Rosabella : leave me alone..
Griff : I'm sorry , Rosabella , I just got carried away .
Rosabella : you got that one right !
Griff : I'm sorry , I just really wanted to talk to someone , and I came to you because You'll always be with me , because..That's what you said .

Rosabella sighed , She turned around and hugged Griff , He hugged back :
Rosabella : I'm sorry , Griff , I guess I got carried away too .
Griff : It's okay , Rosabella , I know I shouldn't say those things , I just wanted you to know How I feel , It's so hard being abandoned as you know .

Rosabella hugged him tighter :
Rosabella : I know , dear , and I feel exactly how you feel , I'm sorry , If I can turn back the time , I wouldn't let them do this , I was only three years old .
Griff : I know , and I'm sorry for putting too much pressure on you.

Rosabella squeezed him one last time before She let him go , She smiled to him and he smiled back , then They completed their talking about the rest of the family for an hour as Griff wanted to know about them...

In Grizzly cabin :

Ravi was setting up his stuff again , Jorge was reading a magazine , Parker was reading a book about science when Xander came in :

Xander : guys , We're having a new camper , he's coming from Washington and His name is Matthew Morris , Parker , you must know him.
Parker : I do , He's my friend at school .
Ravi : ok , Why aren't you excited ?

Parker : because Matthew and I are in love with the same girl .
Jorge : Who is she ?
Parker : Rosabella Jones , like any other guy in this school , and now since Matthew is coming , I can't tell Rosabella how I feel , and again I don't want to hurt the rest of the school...

Jorge : If I were you , I'd tell Rosabella how I feel with a kiss .
Xander : ok , Stop it , Jorge , Where is Griff by the way ?
Ravi : he mentioned something about going for a walk with Rosabella .
Xander : ok then...

After 15 minutes :

A boy with blonde hair and blue eyes came into the cabin :

Matthew : Hello , guys , I'm Matthew , but call me Matt or Matty....Parker...?
Parker : That's me..
Matthew hugged Parker , The let go after a second .
Matthew : Dude , How are you ?
Parker : I'm fine , and you ?
Matthew : I'm great .
Parker : Why are you here ?
Matthew : I broke my mum's vase , She wanted to take a break from me , She sent Blake to a sports camp , Camp Champion...?
Parker : That's the camp across the lake .

Xander : nice to meet you , I'm Xander , and I'm gonna be your counselor , These are Ravi , Jorge and Griff .
Matthew : Nice to meet you , Wait , Griff..?
Parker : That was my reaction .
Jorge : Dude , There's is a really hot girl in the cabin next door , You should totally go see her .
Matthew : Ok..

And he left , Parker slapped his forehead , They all looked at Jorge :
Ravi : Jorge , That wasn't very nice .
Jorge : You deny that Rosabella is hot ?
Ravi : um...
Griff : That's my sister you're talking about !
Jorge : That's why I keep saying Lucky you .

Griff rolled his eyes , just like the others , Anyway Matthew arrived at Woodchuck cabin
Matthew : Woodchuck cabin...? What ? Are they running out of names ?
He chuckled , then he stood at the door and knocked :

Lou : come in , wait , Who are you ?
Matthew : um..I'm Matthew Morris , I came from Washington and I..
He saw Rosabella , Rosabella looked at him :

Rosabella : Matty..?
Matthew : Yeah .
She ran to hug him , He hugged her back and twirled her for a bit , after a while They let go .

Lou : Ok..I'll go now...
Matthew : How are you ? I missed you so much.
Rosabella : I missed you too , I'm fine .
Matthew : great , I have to go now , I didn't unpack yet .
Rosabella : Are you in Grizzly cabin ?
Matthew : yeah , Griff is there , He is so nice and over protective over you .
Rosabella : good to know .

This moment Angela came in :
Angela : What ? I can't just have a good summer ?
Rosabella : It was good until you came .
Matthew : What are you doing here ?  
Angela : hunting elephants , What are you doing here , Morris ?

Matthew rolled his eyes :
Matthew : I have to go now.
Angela : good decision..
Rosabella : shut up , anyway See you , Matty .
Matthew : see you .

He left , Rosabella glared at Angela , Angela glared back , then She sat on her bed , Rosabella did the same , and She completed reading her book .

Matthew went back to Grizzly cabin :
Matthew : you said there was a beautiful girl in the next cabin , and now I know you meant Rosabella Jones .
Jorge : I told you .

The rest of the day was random , When it was 9 o'clock They all went to bed .

___________________________________________________

Please Vote & Comment .