"I know who you are "

Third person P.O.V :

The teacher , Mrs Reeves , turned around to see Parker and Rosabella sitting casually , writing what was there on the board.

Reeves : when did you guys come ?
Parker : a while ago , when all the class was interested .
Everyone chuckled .
Reeves : What happened ? Did you won ?

Rosabella : ..um..yeah we did , but you missed the part when we were surrounded by a serial killer all night.
Jacob : ...what ?
Parker : yeah , that happened .

Reeves : ok , let's forget about the lesson , Let's talk , what exactly happened ? And where the hell is Mr Wilson and Miss Palmer ?
Rosabella : let's just say they're not here anymore .

Asher : what do you mean ?
Parker : they died .
Everyone : What ?
Parker : yeah , that happened ,too .

Rosabella : this is the most terrible day ever .
Isaak : can you explain please ?

They started explaining what exactly happened , while everyone was wowed and shocked .
Carson : I can't believe you've gone through this , and we were staying here literally doing nothing .

Rosabella : believe me ? You don't wanna go through this , we were living the horror itself .
Carson : I see .

After the class is over :

Rosabella went out of the class like everyone else , she was walking beside Parker , when they had a conversation .
Rosabella : Parker , I wanna tell you something.
Parker : ok , go on .

Rosabella : I..I have a younger twin brother .
Parker : What ?
Rosabella : yeah , his name is Cedar Jones .
Parker : but again ? How come you didn't know about it ?

Rosabella : I only knew 2 days before school , and by coincidence , aunt Ellen thought he died , this is making me uncomfortable.
Parker : No , don't worry , Bella , it's gonna be okay.

Rosabella : I know , but what else I don't know?
Parker : ..I don't know , I'm sorry if this is annoying you .
Rosabella : No , It's not that .
Parker : then what ?

Rosabella : Why do I have a feeling that I'll never get a chance to meet him ?
Parker : No , Bella , Don't ever say that .
Rosabella : I always feel like something will happen that will change everything .

Parker : No , It's gonna be fine , and I'll help you if you want .
Rosabella : I know you will , thank you so much , Parker , you're the best friend anyone could ask for .
Parker : Thank you , you're my best friend too .

They hugged each other , then they walked back to their houses .

The next day :

Rosabella was walking after she left Griff , she met Harper and they walked together .
Harper : Bella , How are you ?
Rosabella : I'm great , how are you Harper ?
Harper : I'm great , but there's something I need to tell you..

At this moment Ravenna and Estella , Angela's 'friends' passed by .
Ravenna : oh , look , It's the girl with too many secrets , did you find Cedar or not ? Or you'll never meet him ?

Harper : I know one of you published this article .
Estella : so what are you gonna do , Dixon ?
Harper : I'm telling Sister Marybeth , and I'll call the police telling them that you guys were part of Kaylee Marshall's murder .

Ravenna : do this and you're the next one just like Marshall .
Harper : then shut up !
They both glared at her then they left , Harper looked at Rosabella .

Rosabella : Thank you , Harper , It's true , I have another brother , and his name is Cedar Jones .
Harper : why didn't you tell me ?
Rosabella : because everything is so messed up , what if I never get a chance to meet him ?

Harper : you'll meet him , you'll just have to wait , who knows ? Maybe he's a student in this school .

Then the bell rang and they both ran to their class , but the teacher wasn't there , so they just sat in their places , Rosabella heard Ravenna talking to Matthew and Isaak .

Matthew : Why the hell did you publish this article ? What did Rosabella ever do to you ?
Ravenna : It's not of your business , Morris.
Isaak : of course it's his business , It's my business , and everyone who knows Rosabella on close' business .

Ravenna : shut up !
Matthew : you know what ? You two deserve to be in jail just like Angela Stevens , I wouldn't hesitate to do the same as Isaak did when Angela was telling Rosabella to go kill herself .

There were 'ooh' all over the class , Rosabella slightly smiled , until the teacher , Mrs Davis , walked in .
Davis : sit down , everyone.
Everyone obeyed and sat down including Ravenna and Estella .

After the class was over , everyone came out of the class except two , Austin Beckham and Ravenna , he was collecting his things when he spoke up .

Austin : Why did you do this ?
Ravenna : because I hate her , I hate Rosabella Jones , and I don't want her to live , she's the reason why Angela isn't here right now .
Austin was shocked to hear that , Ravenna looked at him in anger .

Austin : but she doesn't deserve that , you know
Ravenna : she deserve this and much more , also I know who you are , Cedar , I won't hesitate to tell everyone , and if everyone knew , your dad would enroll you into another school , and you'll never see dear Rosabella again , isn't that true ?

Austin looked at the floor and slightly nodded.
Ravenna : very great , I just have to write an article about you , and I make sure Adam Beckham sees it , so he would tell your- I mean his dad , so you would go to another school , so that would make it a lot more easier .

Austin looked at her in shock , his eyes were full of tears , Ravenna looked at him and smirked .
Ravenna : then I kill Rosabella or make her miserable so she would kill herself , Angela will be happy , and everyone will be miserable like you .

Austin started to cry , Ravenna looked at him in pleasure .
Austin : N-No , p-please don't do this , I need her and I n-need to be close to her , I-I beg you .
Ravenna : uhh , don't you just love to hear that ?

Austin : p-please .
Ravenna : shut up or you're next .

She left him through sobs while she went to see Estella .

______________________________________________

Please Vote & Comment & Follow .