"she'll commit suicide"

Third Person P.O.V :

The others were standing in the woods , shocked about Angela' plan , Griff was more upset than any of the others , He couldn't believe that Angela did this only to kill his sister .

Meanwhile Rosabella was walking in the wrong direction , crying harder than ever , She couldn't believe it either .
Rosabella (in her mind) : I can't believe she did this , How could she ? , What did I ever do to her ? I..I can't lose Griff..ever again , What am I gonna do now ?

She tried to go back to the camp , and She succeeded , because She arrived before the others , She went on walking in the great lawn until Hazel walked up to her .

Hazel : Hello , Rosabella
Rosabella : Hey ?
Hazel : How are you doing ?
Rosabella : Why are being nice ?
Hazel : Is it bad to say Hi to a friend ?
Rosabella : say Hi..?..Ok , What' going on , Hazel?
Hazel : ok , I just wanted to check on Xander , and I wanted to ask you if you know where Angela is , She left early and didn't come back .

Rosabella : Do you care about her ?
Hazel : No , but if I lost a camper again , I'll be in trouble with Gladys , but wait...Were you..crying ? Why ?

Rosabella : Angela was the one who made the cave fall on the grizzlies , She knew I will call the police , and If one of them saw Griff , They will arrest him , and If they did , I may commit suicide , She wanted to get rid of me

Hazel : ..but..Why ?
Rosabella : I don't know , this is what I don't get Hazel : Don't worry , I can tell aunt Gladys about her , and she can kick her out of camp .
Rosabella : kicking her out of camp won't solve any problem , I still have her in my school.

Hazel : We'll see about that .
Rosabella : I have to go now .
Hazel : ok, me too , good night
Rosabella : good night

They both separated , and Rosabella went back to Woodchuck cabin , then She sat reading a book .

After 30 minutes :

Rosabella heard someone unlocking the cabin' door , she looked up to see that the girls had came back , she turned her sight to her book again

Emma : How come you came back before us ?
Lou : *whispering* Emma , leave her alone now , she must be devastated .
Emma nodded , and they sat on their beds , until they all fell asleep as It was too late .

The next day :

Rosabella woke up as usual , but to the other' surprise , she didn't speak one word , she wore her outfit and she went around the camp for a walk .

Her outfit :

The camp was unusually quiet , they must have known what happened , and Rosabella heard whispering everywhere she go , but She didn't care , she just went on walking

The camp was unusually quiet , they must have known what happened , and Rosabella heard whispering everywhere she go , but She didn't care , she just went on walking .

Anyone who tries to talk to her fails , because she doesn't answer , Parker , Matthew and Isaak were talking to each others when they saw Angela walking up to Rosabella , so they walked closer to them .

what they didn't notice that Griff was standing somewhere really close and he can hear everything  .

Angela : I see you're out of the cabin , loser .
Rosabella didn't answer , Angela was furious .
Angela : Don't you dare ignore me , Jones.
Rosabella didn't answer again .
Angela : and you're ignoring me again , aren't you ? You'll regret it soon enough , honey .

Rosabella : Don't worry , Stevens , I'll leave this world soon , I'll go meet my parents , maybe Kaylee Marshall and Bianca Joseph , too , I'll die close enough , so I don't have to bother anyone

She glanced at Angela , then she left .
Angela : *in a loud voice* Good , Very Good , It's not like anyone wants you here .

Angela left , too ,The guys were so shocked , later they figured out that Griff was listening the whole time , he looked at them sadly then he collapsed at the ground , crying harder than they ever saw him , they walked up to him , sitting on the ground with him , patting on him so he will calm down , but that didn't work..

Rosabella headed to her cabin and started crying , too , Zuri and Tiffany was there so they came closer to her .

Zuri : Rosabella , What's wrong ? Did Angela bother you again ?
Tiffany : Don't worry about her , You'll be fine , she's just jealous of you .

But she didn't answer , she just went on sobbing and crying , so they patted on her , after a while Rosabella relaxed , and she looked up at them , they glanced at her .

Zuri : Rosabella , What happened ?
Rosabella : It's nothing..It's..
Tiffany : ssh , It's okay , just relax .
Rosabella nodded , as she stared at the floor , when Danielle walked in .

Danielle : Bella , Are you ok ?
Rosabella : yeah..I'm great
Danielle : Are you upset ?
Rosabella : ..No..I don't think so..
Danielle : please , don't be , Everything is gonna be fine .
Rosabella : yeah..

She sat on Rosabella' bed with the other girls , for a while they talked and laughed for a bit , Rosabella almost forgot about everything happened that day , so she went out for a walk , basically looking for Griff .

She found him sitting on a bench , staring into the ground , she sat beside him .

Rosabella : Hey , Griff .
Griff : ..Hey
Rosabella : Are you okay ?
Griff : No..I..overheard you talking with Angela.
Rosabella : Griff , It's fine , I'm gonna be fine .

Griff teared up , he hugged his sister as tight as he could .
Griff : Rosabella..I'm begging you..please Don't leave me alone...I love you deeply...I can't lose you..p-please .
Rosabella patted on him gently , she held her hand and she touched his hair .

Rosabella : Griff..I'm sorry I made you worry about me..Don't worry , I'll always be with you
Griff : *whispering* T-Thank you..sister .
Rosabella : you're very welcome .

And at the very close distance , there stood...

____________________________________________

Please Vote & Comment & Follow.