"I just want revenge , honey"

Third Person P.O.V :
The next day :

Cedar , Parker , Matthew and Isaak were sitting on a bench in the Great Lawn , when a guy in tall dark hair that reaches after his shoulder , with dark brown eyes walked up to him.

Cole : Hey , I'm Cole Mason . Do you know where Badger Cabin is ?
They looked at each others , then Cedar stood up and nodded .
Cole : Lead the way then .

Cedar : ok .
Cedar searched his friends , then started to walk away .

When the two of them were walking through the Great Lawn , Cole tried to pull out a conversation .
Cole : So What's your name ?
Cedar : I'm Cedar Jones .
Cole : Nice name by the way , so Which Cabin are you in ?

Cedar : I'm in Badger Cabin , so are you .
Cole : Yeah , and you like it here ?
Cedar : Yeah , It's great so far , but I'm new here .
As soon he finished his sentence , they were in front of Badger Cabin .

Cedar entered , followed by Cole . There was no one in the cabin , except Colin . Who just arrived and was sobbing with a stream of tears on his face .

Cedar : Colin , Are you okay ?
Colin shook his head .
Colin : I want Rosabella now .
Cedar : Rosabella's not here yet .
Colin : Well , Tell her that I don't deserve this .

Cole leaned closer to the blonde haired guy and whispered .
Cole : Who's Rosabella ?
Cedar : She's my twin sister , She didn't arrive yet .
Cole : and Who's he ?
Cedar : That's Colin , My cousin..

They were cut off by Castiel , who entered the cabin and was completely shocked to see Cole .
Cole : Castiel ?
Castiel : Cole..I...
Cole : just shut up and save it .

He sat on his bed , and rolled his eyes .
Cedar : *whispering* Colin , You wanna go somewhere else ?
Colin shook his head .
Colin : No , I wanna stay here .

Cedar patted on him , and side hugged him , While Colin managed to calm himself down .
Castiel tried to talk to Cole again , he started .
Castiel : Cole , I'm..
Cole : Just shut up , Castiel . You ruined my life .

After a few days :
In another place :
The Jones's house :

Rosabella was packing her bags , clearly mad about what she heard earlier .
When Diana Jones entered her room .
Diana : Rosabella , Calm down a little bit .
Rosabella shook her head , and went on stuffing clothes in her bag .

Diana : Bella , It's clearly not what you heard .
The blonde girl stood still , arms close to her chest , waiting for an explanation .
Diana : I'm just sending Colin away for a little while , maybe even to his father .
Rosabella pointed out as "that makes sense" sarcastically .
Then she mouthed the word "Why ?" quietly .

Diana : because I'm tired , of everything . Of work , of kids , of life . I just want a break . I'm quitting my job tomorrow . I just wanna live a normal life .
Her niece let a tear stream down her face , then moved her both arms as "No , You can live a normal life now"

Diana started to tear up .
Diana : No . Don't you see ? I can't .
Rosabella let out a paper and wrote something down , then handed it to her aunt . Diana read it and asked quietly .

Diana : Really ? You'll do that for me ?
She nodded , The lady ran and hugged Rosabella tightly , Rosabella hugged her back , happy that she agreed .

The next day :
The Jones's house :

Rosabella was ready to go back to Camp Kikiwaka , but She haven't told anyone yet .
As she rode the car with Gabriel , she texted her aunt , Diana .
Rosabella : So should I tell Colin about it ?
Diana : Yeah , so he won't be so upset .
Rosabella : Ok , I will .

Then she decided to read for a while , as a few hours passed , she realized she was in front of the camp's gates .
She got out of the car , waved as "goodbye" to Gabriel , and entered the Camp with her bags .

She didn't see as many campers in the Great Lawn , no one she knows as far . So she headed straight to Woodchuck Cabin .

As she knocked on the door , she heard someone says "Come in" creepily , she shrugged it off and entered the Cabin .
Only to find no one .

She got a little scared , but she started to unpack anyway .
She felt something , or rather someone , moving around her quick enough so she would take a look around her , she shook her shoulders , knowing that she's just paranoid , and went on unpacking .

When she was stuffing her books in her drawer, someone was standing right behind her , dirty faced woman with long dark hair on her shoulders , As Rosabella turned around to go back to her bags , she saw the creepy woman , and gasped .

Woman : Hello , Rosabella .
She got closer to the girl which caused her to back a few steps , till she hit her back against the wall .

The woman reached her face close enough to Rosabella , until only a few sand beads could tell them apart .
Woman : Do you know me , Jones ?
Rosabella shook her head in fear .
Woman : Too bad .

She lifted up her rotten nail and sucked it in Rosabella's nourish , Rosabella moaned softly .
Woman : You know my daughters , Angela and Angelia Stevens .
Rosabella's eyes widened as it suddenly it her . It was Marcella Bryant .

She then pointed out as "What happened to you?" .
Marcella : *chuckling* Me ? I'm nobody , for now . I died last year . Right After your parents died by a few months .

Rosabella shook her head in shock , then moved her arms as "What do you want from me ?"
Marcella shook her head in evilness .
Marcella : I don't want anything from you , I just want revenge, honey .

__________________________________________________

Please Vote & Comment & Follow .

And PLEASE tell me what you think .

QOTD : What's your favourite number ?