"Hello , Rooney..."

Third Person P.O.V :

Parker had tears in his eyes again , Rosabella was staring at him furiously , she tried to storm away , but he held her wrist gently .
Parker : I'm sorry , Rosabella . I didn't think of it .

Rosabella : it ? You mean me . You didn't think of me , of my feelings , but you said the opposite.
Parker's eyes started to sting , as a sign of his tears coming to the edge of his chocolate brown eyes .

Parker : Bella , Please . I love you , You know I do .
Rosabella : No , You don't , Rooney . You don't , It's over now .
She moved away his hand , and stormed away . But this time she succeeded .

Parker sat back on the bench , letting his tears stream down his face , seizing his arms to his chest tightly .
At that moment Cedar passed by .

Cedar : Parker ? Are you okay ?
He whipped his tears away gently .
Parker : Rosabella remembers everything , and now she won't forgive me .
Cedar : got back what ? This fast ? It's only been a week .

Parker : That's what I thought , She refuses to listen to me , and It's..I can't take it , I'm calling my parents . I want to go home .
Cedar : No..
Parker : No , I just want to go home .

Cedar sighed gently , mostly in defeat .
Parker : and now I need some time alone .
Cedar : wait , speaking of parents , Where are my parents ?
Parker : I haven't seen them Rosabella had came back .

Cedar shrugged .
Parker : Well , I gotta go .
Parker stood up and walked away .
Cedar stared at him , till he disappeared , then he went to Grizzly Cabin to tell Griff the news .

In Grizzly Cabin :

Cedar entered the cabin , to find only Griff , Matthew and Jorge .
Cedar : Hey , guys . Griff , I need to tell you something .
Griff : Sure , go on .

Cedar : Rosabella got her memory back .
Three of them : What ? How ?
Cedar : But now , she won't forgive Parker at all .
Griff : Why ?..
Cedar : Because We didn't talk to her all along ! Griff , It was your idea !

Griff : My idea ? You're the one who said "I wouldn't talk to her , because She doesn't know me anymore , and neither do I"
Cedar : I didn't say that , well..

Griff gave him one of his 'seriously ?' Looks , and Cedar rolled his eyes .
Cedar : Maybe I did , but I didn't really mean it.
Griff : That's what they all say .

At that moment , Rosabella entered the cabin . She rolled her eyes when she saw Cedar and Griff .
Rosabella : Matthew , Can I talk to you ? Also , Hey , Jorge .

Jorge smiled and gave her a nod .
Cedar : Rosabella..Don't ignore us .
Rosabella : Don't you dare talk to me..Austin .
Cedar : It's Cedar .
Rosabella : I'm just not sure anymore .

She stared at her brothers in disappointment .
Rosabella : Matthew ?
Matthew : Yes , I'm coming .
They walked together to The Great Lawn , and they started to talk for a while .

But when Rosabella told him that her and Parker are over , he smiled at her , and leaned in . Then he kissed her .

Rosabella kissed him back , and soon It turned out to be a make out session *eye roll* .
At that very moment , Parker saw them . And Immediately his heart broke .

He walked up to them .
Parker : guys..
Rosabella rolled her eyes .
Parker : Matthew , How can you do this to me ? Rosabella , Why..

Rosabella : Ugh , Can you just go away already? You have been an awful non-caring boyfriend , and definitely not the person I've known you for ten years , I can't believe you . At least Matthew talked to me , he appreciated me when no one didn't..

Parker : I'm sorry , okay ? How many times do I have to say it just to make you forgive me ?
Rosabella : *standing up* What if I did ? It won't heal the hole you left in my heart .

She walked away .
Matthew : Dude , What's your..never mind..
Parker : I just want her back , alright ? I didn't think it will be this awful to have her so mad , and I'm sorry . I wish I hadn't ignore her so badly , cause she wouldn't be so upset now .

Matthew sighed .
Parker : I'm going back to the woods , If anyone needs me , I'll be in the spot .
He left , and Matthew stood alone for a little while .

Till Isaak walked up to him .
Isaak : Hey , What's up ?
Matthew : nothing , Only me and Rosabella kissing and Parker interrupting our kiss .

Isaak : I'm missing a lot of things . I know I'm in Badger Cabin , but where's Castiel in all that?
Matthew : I don't know , maybe he's planning something , like always .

Matthew took a deep breath , then continued.
Matthew : But What do you think he's doing ?
Isaak : I don't know . He's maybe working with Angela again , I know she threatened him , but come on , How many of us saw them making out ?

Matthew chuckled .
Matthew : also , How old is Angela again?
Isaak : she doesn't seem like a teenager at all .
Matthew : Yeah..I wonder what's Parker doing ?
Isaak : Where did he go by the way ?

Matthew : He said he was going to the woods . To the spot specifically .
Isaak : oh..

In another place :
The Spot :

Parker was walking around the place several times , thinking it'll get his mind of things , but It wasn't working .
Suddenly he felt someone behind him , grabbing him by the neck , and he felt his back hitting a tree harshly somehow , he whimpered softly .

He felt a fist strangling him slowly but fiercely .
He opened his eyes , while holding the who-knows-who's wrist to pull them away , but it didn't work .

He could make out Angela's face through his blurry eyes , and her mouth which moving to words .

Angela : Hello , Rooney .

To be continued..

___________________________

Please Vote & Comment & Follow .

Also , I'm out of questions , so give me something in the comments .