"Where have you been ?"

Third Person P.O.V :

When Rosabella was about to ask another question , Marcella was suddenly gone into thin air .
She sighed softly in relief , unpacked really quick , and went straight to Badger Cabin .
As she entered the cabin , she saw a tall dark haired boy who looked around her age sitting on one bed .

Her twin brother , Cedar , was sitting on another one , and when he noticed her , he hurried and went straight to hug her tightly.
She hugged him back tightly , as she noticed that the guy whom she didn't know was staring at her .

They let go , then the beautiful girl pointed out as "Where's Colin ?".
Cedar : He's in the Great Lawn , he's clearly sad. Did you know about that ?
She nodded , then asked another question "Who's this guy ?"

Cedar : oh , That's Cole Mason . *whispering* He hates Castiel so much .
When he noticed that they were staring at each other , he coughed gently , then spoke .
Cedar : Cole , This is..my sister..Rosabella Jones . She..doesn't talk .

Cole got up from his bed , and went to shake Rosabella's hand .
Cole : You're stunningly beautiful .
Rosabella chuckled , and mouthed "Thank you" , Cedar leaned in and murmured in Cole's ear.

Cedar : Back up , she has a boyfriend .
Cole furrowed his eyebrows at the thought .
Cole : Ok .
They let go , and Rosabella shook her hands as "I'll have to go now"
Cedar : Ok , see ya .
Cole : Bye..Rosa .

She left the cabin , and when she stood in The Great Lawn , she looked around , supposing that she was looking for Colin .
Finally she spotted him in a distance , he was tearing up . She felt bad for him for a while .
Then she walked over him .

Rosabella sat next him , when he looked up to see his cousin who was looking sympathetically at him . He hugged her tight and cried for a little while .

She realized that Diana said it to her makes it look like he was going to Paris or something , but she obviously told him something otherwise . That's why he was crying for now . 

She patted on him gently and hugged him tighter .
They let go after a while , he looked at her sadly .
Colin : Rosabella , My mum..
She put her finger on his lips , just to shush him .

Then she let out a paper out of nowhere , and started to write something , then she handed it to him . He read it silently , and looked up to her .
Colin : Really ? I'll live with you ?

She nodded happily , and they hugged each other .
Colin : Thank you so much .
They let go after that , then Rosabella smiled at him .

Stood at a distance , were Matthew and Isaak .
Isaak : That's kind of cute actually .
Matthew : I know right ! But That's kind of weird .
Isaak : What do you mean ?
Matthew : I mean Dan and Angela , Isn't she suppose to be with Castiel ?

Isaak glanced at his friend's sight direction , to Dan and Angela talking and smiling like It's heaven on Earth .
Isaak : weird , She's cheating on him .
Matthew : eh , he deserves it anyway .

They both nodded and went back to their conversation .

Rosabella then went to Grizzly cabin , to find Griff , Parker , Xander , Jorge and Ravi .
When he noticed her , Griff ran and hugged her , followed by the others , and after the moment was over Parker kissed her passionately .

They let go after a few minutes .
Then Rosabella hugged him for a few seconds , as he hugged her back , Jorge whispered to Ravi and Xander .
Jorge : They look cute together . Parker is so lucky !

Ravi smiled , and Xander chuckled .
When the love birds were done , Rosabella then pointed out as "Where's Matthew ? And Isaak ?"
Ravi : I think I saw them in the Great Lawn .
Then she mouthed softly as "What about The Woodchucks ?"
Xander : Lou mentioned something about going to the Woods to get food .

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion .
Griff : Because you know , Murphy is out of town , and when The Grizzlies are in charge for cooking Breakfast , They blow it up . Literally .

Jorge : Who said I wanted to cook anyway ?
Parker : yeah , Xander said we had to .
She chuckled then she waved at them , and left the Cabin .
As she spotted her friends Matthew and Isaak in a distance , she decided to walk up to them .

They noticed her , and Matthew hugged her first , then Isaak .
Matthew : Hey , We missed you .
She smiled as "Me too" , then her face went slightly serious , as she pointed out as "Where exactly was the woodchucks's direction ?"

Matthew pointed at an empty path which was full of trees , that leads to the woods directly .
Matthew : They went that way , I think .
She nodded as "Thank you" then she left to the woods .

As she walked silently through the thick trees of Maine , she noticed someone , and when she got closer , she noticed that they were two actually .
Angela and Castiel .

They were making out , and even devouring each other .
Rosabella felt fire inside her heart . Yes , she hates Castiel , but she's feeling as if Angela will betray him at some point and try to kill him .

She left quickly without them seeing her , and went on walking like nothing happened .
After an hour Rosabella didn't find anyone , so she went back to Woodchuck Cabin .

And she decided to pass time by reading .

After 2 hours :

Rosabella heard a knock on the door , It opened slowly to reveal...Lou , Emma , Zuri and Tiffany.
She hurried to hug the four of them .

Then she pointed out as "Where have you been ?"
Emma : We were hunting for food .
Emma glared at Zuri .
Tiffany : How are you ?
She left her both thumbs as "okay" .

Then the girls sat down and did what they should do normally .

__________________________________________________

Please Vote & Comment & Follow .

QOTD : What's your favourite restaurant ?