"It's a family decision"

Third person P.O.V :

Austin went out of the class and ran to see his brother Adam , but he stopped when he saw him holding the school newspaper .

Austin : Adam , let me...
Adam : shut up , just save it for dad .
He walked away , leaving Austin through shock , worry and confusion .

He was worried , mostly from his dad's reaction , and if Adam told him , he'll be in a huge trouble .
As he was thinking , he saw Rosabella coming from a distance , then he started to run .

At the end of the school day :

Rosabella stood in front of the car , she opened the car door and entered the car to see Griff with his face against the window , he noticed her and hugged her whispering "I miss you"

She hugged him back , after a minute they let go , Griff glanced at her .
Rosabella : Hey , I missed you a lot .
Griff : I missed you more , how was school ?

Rosabella : It..wasn't that great .
Griff : like how ?
Rosabella : Ravenna , Angela's friend , published an article about Cedar.
Griff : ..Why would she do that ?

Rosabella : I don't know , maybe she wants to get revenge for Angela .
Griff sighed as a sign of upset , Rosabella glanced at him .
Rosabella : Griff , What's going on ?
Griff : ..it's nothing

Rosabella : come on , you can tell me anything
Griff : If I told you , you'll get upset from me .
Rosabella : I promise not .
Griff : ok *sighing* I'm kind of jealous because you suddenly got interested in Cedar , and you're always thinking about him .

Rosabella : *annoyed* so ?
Griff : I just thought you're not that interested in me anymore .
Rosabella : Griff , I'll always love you no matter what , you don't have to be jealous , you'll always be my cute little brother .

Griff : Thank you , you make me feel better .
Rosabella : you're welcome .
They hugged each other again , then they let go  , suddenly Griff remembered something .

Griff : oh , I talked to Zuri today .
Rosabella : How is she ?
Griff : she's doing great , but I'm worried that she'll break up with me because of distance , because , you know , It's kind of hard 

Rosabella : Griff , if both of you have faith in this relationship , you can always continue .
Griff : Why are you so wise today ?
Rosabella : ..so I wasn't wise yesterday ?

They both chuckled , then Gabriel came into the car , after they said hi , he drove and they went back home .

When they entered their house , they found everyone they know , their whole family was there , Aunt Ellen , Aunt Mariana , Uncle Theodore , etc.. and most of their cousins .

Rosabella : What's going on ?
Aunt Mariana : sit down , both of you , we're here to talk with you .

They sat down , and Gillian , their grandma , started to talk :
Gillian : well , you know , We made a family decision , and we decided to send all of the family girls to a boarding school in England .

Rosabella : ehm , excuse me ? Do you all think we're dolls or something ? Abandon who you guys want ? And send all the family girls to a boarding school ? In England ? Do you even care about us ?

Mariana : of course we do , Rosabella , but we just want you to a have a better life .
Danielle : It's not about that , aunt Mariana , if you actually care , you've known how to educate us well , we don't need a boarding school , we're doing so well here .

Madeline : Danielle , honey , you're missing the point , It would be great for your future development , and for your education .
Arena : mum , stop explaining yourselves , It was never about education , You just can't handle having too many kids in the family .

Ellen : No , That's not true .
Rosabella : yes , It's true .
Ellen : No , It's not true .
Rosabella : then how do you explain Griff ? And Cedar ? How do you explain all that ?

Griff : I-I just..have..to go..
Rosabella : No , you stay right here !
Diana : just calm down , It's just a boarding school .
Darcy : Just a boarding school ? You all aren't losing anything , It's us , leaving our friends is hard enough , but you have to come up and send us to a boarding school , because you want space in every house you own . 

David : can you all stop that ? You're going tomorrow , Come on , Go to your rooms .
Danielle : you know what we'll remember after going there ?
Rosabella : that all of you didn't care about us .

Then all the girls left , followed by everyone else .

The next day :

The family woke up , Rosabella was packing her bag when she saw Griff going into her room .
Griff : Hey.
Rosabella : Hey..listen..
Griff : so you're just let that happen ?

Rosabella : and what should I do ?
Griff : you should have at least said something
Rosabella : oh , and what did I do yesterday ?
Griff : I mean..don't you have your own opinion in this house ?

Rosabella: It's my word against the whole family's word , Do you really think I can change their mind ?
Griff : I..
Rosabella : then stop it , It's not my decision .

She held her back and got out of the room .
Griff : Rosabella wait !

He ran after her , but she has already got out of the house , and stood in front of the car with the rest of her female cousins so he stopped .

Across the road , Parker stood in his window watching the car , wondering what was going on. He went downstairs and out of his house , walking to Rosabella's car .

Parker : Bella ? Where are you going ? 
Rosabella : I'm going to a boarding school in England .
Parker : What ? Why didn't you tell me ?
Rosabella : I texted you yesterday and you didn't answer me .

Parker checked his phone to find some texts from Rosabella .

Parker : Bella , I didn't know , I'm sorry .
Rosabella : It's just too late .

She entered the car , followed by her cousins who were upset just like her .

_______________________________________________

Please Vote & Comment & Follow .