"Don't underestimate my decisions.."

Third person P.O.V :

The door opened , revealing Eldon , Cedar stared at him in anger and worry .
Cedar : Why did you tell her that I'm not here ? She'll question me tomorrow.
Eldon : And don't tell her that you were here all along or you'll be in big trouble .

Eldon went out of the room .
Cedar couldn't think of much till he fell asleep .

The next day :

Rosabella went to school that day , as she arrived to class , she saw Parker on their seat with something in his hand that she couldn't see , then she heard him speaking up .

Parker : Hey , Bella . Can I talk to you for a second ?
Rosabella : Ok , Parker .
She sat down next to him , he looked at her with sparkling eyes .
Parker : R-Rosabella , I thought about it all night , and..I..

Rosabella : I know what you're gonna ask , Parker . And You know my answer to that .
Parker : It's a no ? Isn't it ?
Rosabella leaned in and kissed him , he kissed her back , as he felt that the world's weight was off his shoulder.

They let go after a few minutes.
Rosabella : Does this answer your question ?
He hugged her tight , murmuring "yes" , but they were cut-off by Castiel , who just walked into the classroom.

Castiel : ew , this is disgusting .
Parker : you never loved anyone before ?
Castiel : No , because if I did , I'll have to do that.
The couple rolled their eyes , and Castiel furrowed his eyebrows .

Castiel : come on , sister . You're much better than that , you're much better than him . Let him go and come with me back to England . If you did , It's for your sake .

Rosabella got up , standing against her brother , looking into his eyes angrily . Suddenly , she slapped him .
Rosabella : I refuse to go back to England , I refuse to be near you . Listen , Castiel . If you wanna live near me , you have to follow , at least , my desires . You don't talk about the people I love badly , because then I end your life , as you stand there .

Castiel : You're a loser , Rosabella , Fuck you .
She slapped him again on the other cheek .
Rosabella : and finally I don't know what got you here , brother . But trust me , I'll find out soon .

She smirked , then she sat down next to her boyfriend , while he stood there staring at her in shock.
Rosabella : move along .

He walked away , sitting in his place . Rosabella searched him in victory .
Rosabella : now Where were we ? ..oh yeah.
She kissed Parker again , as he kissed back , the bell rang . They expected that everyone would be there , so they let go slowly .

After the school day :

Rosabella and Griff had finally arrived home , and the first thing they hear was Ellen and Mariana talking .
Mariana : we need to find a solution for this , otherwise we shall need to move from the house .

Ellen : are you crazy ? Leave that doll behind ?
Mariana : what should we do ?
Ellen : we need to burn the house down with it!
Mariana : No , You're crazy .
Ellen : we'll find a solution for this .

That moment Ellen saw Rosabella and Griff standing at a distance , she looked at Mariana nervously .
Ellen : oh , you're home from school ?
Rosabella : No , We're home from Asia .

They looked at them sarcastically , and they both started walking .
Griff : We heard your conversation by the way .

Then they went to their room .

The same day :
The Beckham's house :

Cedar was sitting in his room , when Eldon called him from downstairs.

Eldon : Austin , get down here . right now .
Cedar hurried downstairs , to see his dad with a lot of paperwork .

Eldon : son , It's final . You're being enrolled into another school .
Cedar : Dad , No ! Please I don't want to go to another school .
Eldon : No , I said it's final .

Cedar : please dad . I don't want to be away from my sister .
Eldon : she's not your sister , and she's the reason you'll be changing schools .
Cedar : Why ?

Eldon : because I told you to keep it a secret , now they all know .
Cedar : Dad , It wasn't me..
Eldon : Don't interrupt me , now Because They all know , which I specifically didn't want . Being away from Rosabella will help you in your future life . Didn't you notice the grades you get since you entered the school ? Since You saw Rosabella for the first time ?

Cedar : It's not her fault.
Eldon : Don't interrupt me ! As I was saying , It will help you .
Cedar : yeah , break my heart .
Eldon slapped his son harshly , Cedar tried not to let his tears stream on his face and he heard his father's harsh decision .

Eldon : and do not underestimate my decisions , son . You don't know what I'm capable of .
Cedar stared into his father's eyes , as a tear streamed down his face , followed by a stream of tears .

Eldon couldn't really think much of what to do at the moment , whether it was sending his son to his room , slap him again , or try to calm him down . But he went with the first decision .

Eldon : Go to your room now .
Cedar immediately ran to his room , closing the door harshly . He sat on the bed and started sobbing .

The last thing he wanted to happen was to be away from his twin sister , but it was his father's orders , and he has to follow it , whether he wanted to or not .

He lied on the bed , thinking deeply . He stopped crying and finally .
He decided to call Rosabella .

_______________________________________________

Please Vote & Comment & Follow .