"something bad is going to happen today"

Song : No more tears left to cry
By : Ariana Grande

Rosabella's outfit :

The next day :Third person P

The next day :
Third person P.O.V :

The whole day was nothing important , except that there was a new camper in Badger Cabin , and guess who he is ? Isaak Presley .

He arrived at camp around 2 o'clock , Isaak knew nothing about 3 of his friends are in the camp , he came here because he had nothing to do at home , He was just bored like any other teenager who had nothing much to do in summer , he started to unpack his things , after he was done , he went out there , in the Great Lawn .

He knew nobody , so he sat on a bench , and started playing his guitar , after a while , he didn't stop , but he has already attracted so many people's attention , including Rosabella Jones , She sat next to him , and did not speak .
When he finished , he looked at her , he was shocked :
Rosabella : Hello , Isaak .
Isaak : Rosabella ?
He hugged her tight , She hugged him back , after a few seconds They let go ;

Isaak : What are you doing ?
Rosabella : Aunt Ellen sent me here , What about you ?
Isaak : Eh , I was bored , summer is kind of boring , you know?
Rosabella : yeah , but on the other hand , I found Griff here .
Isaak : seriously ? No way , How ?
Rosabella : It's a long story , but...You wanna meet him ?
Isaak : Of course .
Rosabella : ok , Stay here , I'll go get him .

Isaak nodded , and Rosabella left , She started to look for Griff , She went to Grizzly cabin .
Rosabella : Guys , Have you seen Griff ?
Ravi : I think he said He's going for a walk around camp , He'll be back in a minute .
Rosabella : ok , Can I wait for him here ?
Xander : Ok
Rosabella : Thank you .

Rosabella sat on Griff 's bed , and She waited , after 10 minutes Griff came in :
Griff : Hey , Guys , and Rosabella..?
Rosabella : Hello , Griff .
She walked towards him , and hugged him , he hugged her back , They let go after a few seconds

Griff : How are you ? You wanted to see me ?
Rosabella : yeah , There's someone who wanted to meet yu .
They left Grizzly cabin , and headed where Isaak was sitting .

Rosabella : I'm back , Isaak .
Isaak : yeah , and a little bit late .
Rosabella : sorry .
Isaak : It's okay , and...Griff .
Griff : you know me ?
Isaak : of course , You're pretty popular in our school , actually .
Griff : okay..?
Rosabella : okay , so..Griff , meet Isaak Presley , Isaak , This is Griff , who you already know .
Griff : nice to meet you , Isaak , Which cabin are you in ?

Isaak : Badger Cabin , you ?
Griff : Grizzly Cabin .
Isaak : but wait..Who else is here ?
Rosabella : Parker , arrived 5 days ago , Matthew arrived yesterday , and...Angela Stevens.
Isaak : What ? Why ?
Rosabella : see ? That was my reaction , The worst thing is She is in Woodchuck cabin just like me.
Isaak : but..I thought I would have a good summer
Rosabella : I mean right ? That's what I thought , too .
Isaak : anyway , I'll go say Hi to Parker , and Matthew .

Isaak left , and Rosabella & Griff sat on the bench :
Griff : Bella , I don't remember asking you this before , but What happened mum & dad ?
Rosabella : They died in a car accident , It was all over the news , and That day , every body knew about you , It was in The Washington post , That's why you're famous .

Griff : I'm sorry , Rosabella .
Rosabella : It's okay , dear , If they are still here with us , I wouldn't come here , and If I didn't come here , You'll never meet me , mum & dad didn't want us together , or It wouldn't be a secret for so long .

Griff : What if it wasn't secret ?
Rosabella : Griff , I wouldn't let them abandon you , never , but I was 3 years old , and I couldn't do anything about it , I didn't understand What was happening , I'm sory.

Griff : Rosabella , It's okay .
He hugged her tight , She smiled and hugged him back , but She knew her smile was fake because She had tears in her eyes , after a minute They let go .

Griff : Thanks , Rosabella .
Rosabella : I'm your older sister , It was my pleasure , although I should've done more than that .
Griff : No , You're the sister I need , It's just enough that I met you , and You're actually here , Thank you for being here.
Rosabella hugged him again , he hugged her back , after a few seconds , someone interrupted them , It was Angela Stevens .
Angela : so , cutie , Why are you hugging the human witch ?

Griff : none of your business , and Don't call my sister that .
Angela : or what ?
Griff : or..Everyone on the social media will know about how evil are you .

Angela groaned in annoyance , and She left .
Rosabella : Thanks , Griff .
Griff : you're welcome , Bella .

Rosabella put her arm on his shoulder , and pulled him closer , then They completed their talking for an hour :

Rosabella : I have to go now , Griff , I'll see you tomorrow .
Griff : okay , I have to go now too , I'll see you tomorrow .
They separated , and They went back to their cabins , Rosabella entered and sat on her bed , reading the Game of thrones , for the next 2 hours , Silence fell on the cabin , nobody talked , or at least she didn't , the other girls were talking about stuff she didn't care about , until They went to bed , Rosabella felt something really bad is going to happen tomorrow ,She was worried , so worried .

The next day :

They all wake up , and Rosabella decided o wear something comfortable , because she felt something is gonna happen today , She entered the bathroom and changed to her outfit .

What made Rosabella worry more , That it was Friday 13th , The most unlucky day , and She was afraid Angela would do something bad .

Rosabella went out to the great lawn , She was just standing , reading a book , when Matthew walked up to her :

Matthew : Hello , Bella .
Rosabella didn't expect that , She screamed , then she realized it was only her friend :
Matthew : wow...chill , girl .
Rosabella : I'm sorry , Matty , I feel like something really bad is going to happen today , and I'm not joking...

__________________________________________________

Please Vote & Comment & Follow .