"her name isn't in the logbook"

Third person P.O.V :

Rosabella went outside to say Hi to sister Marybeth :
Rosabella : Hello , sister Marybeth .
Marybeth : Hello , Miss Jones .
Rosabella : What are you doing here ?
Marybeth : I'm here for the girl who died , turned out that I'm gonna have a little chat with Mr & Mrs Joseph .
Rosabella : I'm sorry .
Marybeth : It's not your fault , the investigators still didn't figure out why did she die .

This moment Parker and Matthew came along :
Parker : Hello , sister Marybeth .
Matthew : Hello , Sister Marybeth .
Marybeth : Hello , Mr.Rooney and Mr. Morris , How was your day ?
Matthew : It was good until the 'accident' happened .
Marybeth : Do the three of you know something I don't know ?
Rosabella : I think so , but I'm not sure .
Marybeth : What do you mean ?
Parker : There's something you don't wanna know , sister Marybeth .
Marybeth : What ?

But this moment Isaak came along , too .
Isaak : Hello , Sister Marybeth .
Marybeth : Hello , Mr.Presley .
Isaak : Why are you here ?
Marybeth : I'm here for the girl who died .
Isaak : ...okay..?

Then Gladys came again , She was concerned :
Marybeth : so , What did you figure out ?
Gladys : the girl's  name isn't in the logbook .
The four friends looked at her in disbelief .
Marybeth : What do you mean ?
Gladys : like you heard , Bianca Joseph' name isn't in the logbook .

Rosabella : Gladys , her name must be somewhere in the logbook .
Gladys : It isn't there , Why don't you go check?
Rosabella : ok , I'll go .

Rosabella went to Gladys' "office" , let out the logbook , and started checking the letter B names , after 10 minutes , She found nothing , so She decided to go back , on her way , She met Griff , She came closer and hug him , he hugged her back , after that they let go .

Griff : Did you find something new ?
Rosabella : Bianca Joseph's name isn't in Glady'  logbook .
Griff : isn't she suppose to be in the logbook ?
Rosabella : exactly , I don't know what happened , by the way , I want you to meet someone .
Griff : ok , Who is he ?
Rosabella : just come .

Rosabella pulled him , and they went back to where the others were , but Gladys already left.
Rosabella : Sister Marybeth , I want you to meet Griff , my brother , Griff , This is Sister Marybeth , the headmistress of our school .
Marybeth : pleasure to meet you , Mr.Jones .
Griff : nice to meet you , too , sister Marybeth.

She nodded , he nodded back :
Rosabella : Sister Marybeth, Can I talk to you for a second ?
Marybeth nodded , and They walked together .
Rosabella : I need to enroll Griff in Annie Wright school .
Marybeth : That would be amazing , but I didn't get any papers for enrollment .
Rosabella : It's okay , I can do this any other day but before school starts .
Marybeth : ok , Mrs Jones , oh , There's something I wanna tell you .
Rosabella : What is it ?
Marybeth : We have to go back first .

They went back to the others :
Marybeth : I have to tell you about something .
Matthew : What's that ?
Marybeth : There's a competition for science , It's called Washington' competition for science excellence , It's in Spokane , Anyone want to enter?

Parker : I'm in .
Rosabella : yeah , me too .
Marybeth : ok , sign in at the chart that says "science competition" on the second corridor at school .
Parker : but when is it ?
Marybeth : on 17th of September .
Matthew : but that's a week after school begins
Marybeth : yeah , I know

Rosabella : but The location is far away , How are we going there ?
Marybeth : in Mr Wilson' car , You'll be going with Miss Palmer & Mr Wilson , and You'll be back by...at least after school .
Rosabella & Parker : Ok .

Marybeth : I have to go back , It was a long day , and It will be a long ride home .
The five of them : good luck , sister Marybeth .

Sister Marybeth left , and the others went back to their cabins to sleep .

After 2 days :

Rosabella's outfit :

It was a long day , and for Rosabella , she stayed at the cabin , reading a book , She didn't have the mood to go outside , especially whn Angela is around , She was worried about Griff for a bit , because If Angela is around , and her secret ( ki...

It was a long day , and for Rosabella , she stayed at the cabin , reading a book , She didn't have the mood to go outside , especially whn Angela is around , She was worried about Griff for a bit , because If Angela is around , and her secret ( killing Kaylee ) is revealed , She can do anything , but all her worries are gone when she saw Griff entering her cabin :

Griff : Hello , Rosabella , What are you doing here ?
Rosabella : I didn't have the mood to go outside so here I am , reading a book , alone , in the cabin .
Griff : Are you upset ?
Rosabella : not anymore , You're here so...No , Can you stay with me for a while ?
Griff : of course , sister , I'll be glad .

He stayed for an hour , They talked , and laughed , until Angela entered the cabin..
Angela : What are you idiots doing ?
Rosabella : I'm spending time with my brother , and then I'll go hunt dinosaurs , What are you doing ?

Angela : very funny , Jones , We all know dinosaurs disappeared million years ago .
Rosabella : oh , Are they ?
Griff chuckled , and Rosabella followed him , Angela groaned and left .

After 15 minutes :

Griff : So What does it look like at home ?
Rosabella : It's not very great , actually , I mean I always felt lonely , no one to talk to , except the servants , Mum & Dad didn't talk to me that much , and after they died , aunt Ellen didn't spent too much time with me , but When I found out about you , I felt delighted , I have a brother who I can share secrets with , Griff , Can I ask you a question ?

Griff : What ?
Rosabella : Are you going with me back to Washington after summer is over ?
Griff : Y-You want me to go with you to Washington ?
Rosabella : Yes , of course .
Griff : I won't be a burden on you ?
Rosabella : No , not at all .
Griff : really ?

Rosabella : yes .
Griff : ok .
Rosabella : Thank you , I always wanted that .
She hugged him , Griff hugged her back , after a few seconds they let go .
Griff : Are you sure I won't be a burden on you?
Rosabella : of course I'm sure .
Griff : Thank you .

He hugged her again , Rosabella hugged back , after that they let go :
Rosabella : Griff , Why would you think you would be a burden on me ?
Griff : I don't know , because I always felt I was a burden on mum & dad , and That's why they abandoned me .
Rosabella : No , and you won't be , I promise .

Rosabella kissed his forehead :
Griff : Thanks , Rosabella , I have to go now , It's lunch time , Aren't you gonna eat ?
Rosabella : No , Thank you , You go .
Griff : Are you sure ?
Rosabella : yes .
Griff : ok , then..

Griff left , and Rosabella completed reading her book .

________________________________________________

Please Vote & Comment & Follow .