"you killed my parents ?"

Season : 2
Plot : Rosabella and her friends are in Camp Kikiwaka to have some fun . As soon as she realized it , Learning arts & crafts is not the only thing they learn .

Third person P.O.V :

Rosabella stayed at the cabin , reading the book , while Griff sat with the others , in the cafeteria , until Angela came along .

Angela : You left your sister in the cabin ? That's not a good decision , Jones , but now I can reveal the secret I've been hiding for over a year now .
Isaak : Which is ?
Angela : the death of Frederick & Katherine Jones wasn't an accident because I was the one who killed them .

The whole hall burst into silence , They were shocked , not at the fact that a 15 years old girl killed the most famous restaurants' manager , and the most famous model , but the fact that Angela never looked more proud saying it , and that scared the others a lot .

Angela yelled : Go back to what you're doing , Everyone .
Everyone , scared , went back to their talking immediately .
Angela : So..Where were we ? Oh..silly me , the 'accident' , this is the most work I'm proud of .

Parker never gone this furious before , he decided to face her this time for Rosabella.
He yelled : proud of what ? Tell me because I don't know , I don't know why are you doing this ? You just made two people orphans , and you just told everyone that you're proud of it , you know what ? Kill someone else and I'll tell the police .

Angela yelled back : Do this and your parents are next , Rooney , You're not gonna get away with it , and..um..I already did , I won't just stand here and listen to you .

Griff : Go to hell , You're the reason I have no parents , You're the reason me and my sister are orphans , I can't believe you , Why would you do this ?

Angela smiled with evil : Don't you just love hearing this ? It gives me more power to kill more people .
Then Rosabella showed up , She heard everything they said , How Parker and Griff defended her , and how her other friends were planning to , and how Angela explained that She killed her parents , She was angry :

Rosabella : What did you just say ?
Angela : say what ?
Rosabella : You killed my parents ?
Angela : Yes , and I've never been more proud .

Rosabella : come closer to any of us , or anybody else , and trust me You're going to jail , not juvenile detention but jail , and trust me I can do this if I want to , I just have to wait..oh , and Joke is on you , because If my parents were still with us , I wouldn't be here , and I wouldn't see Griff , so as I was saying..Joke is on you .

She glared at her , then she left the cafeteria , and She went back to the cabin .

They all watched Rosabella disappear , and Angela smiled with victory .
Matthew : You won't be smiling like that when you enter jail , Stevens.
He left the cafeteria , followed by Parker , Isaak , Griff .

Lou headed towards Angela :
Xander : Lou , stop .
Lou : Relax , I got this .

Then she stood in front of Angela :
Lou : Angela , Why would you do this ?
Angela : It's none of your business , Hockhauser , You know nothing .
Lou : You're right , I know nothing , but I won't stand there doing nothing when You're ruining someone else's life .

Angela : oh , man . It's really hard to decide who I kill first.
Emma : come on , Lou , Let's go .
Emma pulled Lou and they both went out f the cafeteria.

In Woodchuck cabin :

Rosabella was sitting with her friends , and Griff , They were talking to her to change the subject a little .
Then Emma and Lou came into the cabin , They were as upset as the others .

Emma : Hey , guys .
Everyone : Hey .
Lou : Rosabella , Griff , I'm sorry for your loss .
Rosabella : It's okay , Lou , Emma .
Griff : yeah , It's okay , They're in better place now .
Rosabella put her arm around Griff , and hugged him , Griff hugged her back .

Matthew : Jorge is right , Lucky you .
The others chuckled , including Emma , and Lou .

Then they completed talking to change the subject , and it worked .

Later that night :

Rosabella decided to do something different , She was going to visit her parents' grave in Washington , but not only that .

The whole camp was asleep except Parker , She motioned to him from the window to come out , he got out of the cabin , and they talked :

Rosabella : look , I'm going to visit my parents' grave in Washington , but I'm also gonna do other things , so I might be a little late , Don't worry about me , and tell the others , I'm going early in the morning , the point is..Do I assign you in the competition ?

Parker : Yes , Are you entering too ?
Rosabella : of course .
Parker : please don't be late , and take care of yourself .
Rosabella : I promise , Don't worry , Ok ? Tell the others about it , and I'll try not to be late .

Parker hugged her , She hugged him back , after a few seconds , They let go .
Rosabella : Good night , Parker .
Parker : Good night , Bella .

Then they entered their cabins and fell asleep .

The next morning :

Rosabella's outfit :

Rosabella called her driver already , and he came to take her back to Washington , It was a long way back , and Rosabella was a little bored , so She checked her phone on informations about Angela Stevens , and she found what she wasn't expecting

She was planning to tell her friends about it , but when she come back , of course .

Rosabella finally arrived at Washington , She headed to a florist to buy some flowers , Then she headed to the graveyard .

When She saw her parents' grave , She cried for a while , She put the flowers , and She sat on the ground , in front of the tombstones .

After 30 minutes Rosabella left the graveyard , she got into her car , and the driver drove to her house...

__________________________________________________

Please Vote & Comment & Follow.