"...I'm your older sister"

Song : Set the fire to the rain
By : Adele

Rosabella P.O.V :

I was going everywhere after Griff , I followed him everywhere , even in Grizzly cabin , I was listening to what they were saying , by standing somewhere not too far away from the door and listened to then , but not in too much time , so I can relax for a bit , or do something else .

In the afternoon , I figured out that Griff is going to be kicked out from the camp because Xander's guitar , I was so upset but I listened to his conversation with Ravi .

I knew that He was in an orphanage , but entered Juvenile detention after he stole a skateboard , television , and motorcycle...
I was such an idiot , Why didn't I look in the logbook of Juvenile detention in USA , although I'd have never known..

Griff told Ravi that he started to like the place in here , There was a trial by fire this evening , I'm of course gonna be there, hiding of course , They were planning for the trial , and Griff came along with Ravi :

Hazel : Griff Jones , You're blamed for stealing a counselor' possession , which You obviously did , What do you have to say to defend yourself ?
Griff : What's the point ? You think I'm guilty anyway...
Lou : Griff , If you have nothing to say then We have no choice but...

Ravi : wait...Ladies , gentel men , counselors...Hazel' rat ...

( I don't know what he said very clear , get over it..)

Ravi stood up for Griff , and The girls in my cabin found Xander's guitar under Hazel's bed in our cabin , They searched for Xander's guitar because Jorge told them to ,

Xander : I'm so sorry , Griff , for not believing you , Can we start over again and be friends ?
Griff : That would be cool , man .
Then The guys hugged each others , awe so cute , but now I was completely tired of hiding , I came out from behind a rock , and walked towards Griff and the others .

I said : Hello , guys , Can I have a moment with...Griff ?
Xander in an awkward voice : Okay..
I hugged Griff so tight , but He didn't hug me back , Is he feeling embarrassed ? Or...No , wait , he doesn't know even my name...
He let go but his hands are on my waist , He asked :
Griff : Who are you ?
Me : I'm...Rosabella Jones , your...older sister .
Griff : What ?...Really ?
Me : Yes..
Griff : Why did you abandon me ?
Me : I didn't know , I was 3 years old , when I found out about you , I looked every where for you , I just didn't look in the right place...

Griff hugged me so tight , I hugged him back , The guys around us were awed by the scene , I'm finally reunited with my brother and nothing can stop us now...I think

The next morning :
Griff P.O.V :

I can't believe I had an older sister , but I'm really happy , I had someone who cared about me ,Jorge was speaking to Xander when Ravi spoke to me :

Ravi : To be honest , Griff , I did not see that coming.
Griff : I know , when the first time I saw her , She looked familiar to me , even though I didn't see her before .
Jorge : You don't get hugged by a pretty girl every day...Lucky you .

It was 9 a.m when I saw Rosabella entering Grizzly cabin , She started :

Rosabella's outfit :