"they have all believed it even Rosabella"

Third Person P.O.V :

Parker looked at his mother in disbelief , as tears were nearly falling from his eyes , not only because his mother let him down for the first time in his life , but also because he won't be able to save Rosabella .

Parker : What do you mean , mum ?
Karen : maybe you should ask anyone else but me , I can't do that .
Parker : Why not ?
Karen : I can't change a whole family's mind.

Parker : please mum , this is my chance to tell Rosabella what I feel about her .
Karen : I can't Parker..case closed .
Parker : but..
Karen : case closed..

Parker ran to his room so he won't tear up , Karen was quite upset too , because she always thought of Rosabella as her daughter .
And at 5 o'clock it was dinner time , the family was gathered at the dining table .

And as food was being served , they all talked.
Maddie : I won the basketball match today.
Bete : That's my girl ! *high-fiving her*
And after a little while of talking , Parker hasn't spoken yet.

Liv : Parker , why are you so silent ?
Joey : thanks Liv , I'm glad someone noticed .
Maddie : What's going on ?
Parker : well..mum you say it .
Karen : there's an unknown disease in Queen Anne's school in England .

Liv : Why can't Rosabella and her cousins come back ?
Karen : because her family won't approve , they think Rosabella and her cousins are making it up .
Bete : so she only needs her family permission?

Parker : yeah , but Rosabella asked me to tell mum to go visit her family in the next family meeting , and try to change their mind , but mum doesn't think it's a good idea .

Maddie : Why not ?
Karen : because I just can't change a whole family's mind .
Bete : but it's about Rosabella .
Parker : That's what I said !

Joey : ok mum , how do you think you're gonna prove to Rosabella that you love her just like us ?
Karen : anything that doesn't include changing a whole family's mind .
Parker : mum , don't do anything , I'll go upstairs and call Rosabella to tell her that my mum doesn't appreciate her .

Karen : but of course I do appreciate her !
Parker : not anymore , you don't .
He went upstairs , and the rest of the family talked .
Liv : mum , I really think you should do this .

Karen : I want to , but I can't .
Maddie : No , I'm thinking you'll do great , this is not only about Rosabella , but It's about Parker , too.

Joey : yeah , if Rosabella got back here , she's be more attracted to Parker , and they'll end up together .
Bete : It's a great chance to tell Rosabella that you're her mother , too .

Karen : ...ok , when is the next family meeting ?
Bete : Parker mentioned something about Thursday .
Karen : Thursday it is , then .

Meanwhile Parker was voice-calling Rosabella , he would've video-called her , but he's feeling he won't be able to hide his tears , and after 2 times she answered .

Parker : Hey , Rosabella .
Rosabella : Hey .
Parker : ..Are you crying ? Why ?
Rosabella : everything is just getting worse , I can't believe it .

Parker : What's happening ?
Rosabella : We're now like 20 girls out of 70 , we're staying in our dorms , and not allowed to get out , some of those 20 started coughing , and I'm really scared..what did your mum say ?

Parker : s-she..she can't do it .
Rosabella : ..what ?
Parker : she says she can't change a whole family's mind , I'm sorry Rosabella , I know we just made up but..

Rosabella : I thought there's someone who cared for me .
Parker : I do care about you , Rosabella , I'm sorry I've let you down , please don't be upset.

There was no reply.
Parker : Rosabella ?
Rosabella : ..I gotta go .
Parker : No wait , I just wanted to say...
But she had already hanged up , so he decided to text her .

But she didn't answer him

But she didn't answer him .

Next Thursday :
The Jones's house :

The family were talking in the living room , when Florence , Rosabella's maid , showed up :
Florence : I'm sorry for interrupting , but there's a visitor .
Gillian : let them in .

At that moment Karen entered and stood in front them .
Mariana : Karen Rooney ?
Karen : yes It's me , I need to talk to all of you.
Diana : What is it ?
Karen : It's about Rosabella and her cousins.

They all looked at each other , and looked at her .
Ellen : go on...

In another place :
Annie Wright school :

Angela called her sister , and Angelea picked up , they talked .
Angela : hey , sissy , how is it going ?
Angelea : everything is going great , 50 girls died , oh my god they all believed there is an unknown disease , even stupid Rosabella , she's crying to go back to Tacoma .

Angela : That's great !
Angelea : What about you ?
Angela : It's great , I practically escaped jail , and I know everything going on in Annie Wright , Rosabella's brother Cedar is pretty much upset , mostly from my threats , and Griff is so upset because his sister won't call him , everything is awesome , I'm so happy.

Angelea : We're so close to finish this , sister .
Angela : I know right ! As soon as we kill them all , we'll have all the attention .

Angelea : ok , I have to go finish the plan .
Angela : me too , but I think someone's spying on us .
Angelea : Who ?
Angela : We'll find out later .

They hanged up , and Angela started turning around like an idiot , because she knows if someone recorded that , they'll be in jail forever , even if she has escaped already .

As she was standing near her house , she couldn't realize that Jacob Sartorious was spying on her....

______________________________________________

Please Vote & Comment & Follow .