"she'll hate you even more"

Season : 4
Plot : Castiel is on the wrong side , Cedar is helping Rosabella and her friends so he's gaining their trust (which he won't betray) , But What about the doll that Mariana Cuthbert let into their home ?

Third Person P.O.V :

When Cedar tried to call Rosabella , She didn't pick up and he got worried , she never really leave her phone anywhere . He tried to call her again but There was no use .

After 3 days :

Apparently Eldon didn't think much about the "new" school , and Cedar didn't think about asking him , because he might change his mind.

Meanwhile in Annie Wright school , Rosabella was standing near her locker , checking a textbook . Till Parker walked up to her .
Parker : Rosabella , Why did you say that ? You said you love me before , What happened ?

Rosabella : What ?
Parker : I know I've been your best friend since forever , but I didn't expect this reaction from you .
Rosabella : What are you talking about , Parker? Saying what ? What did I do ?
Parker : Y-You broke my heart .

He walked away with eyes full of tears , Rosabella was fully confused .
She tried to talk to Parker in class or anywhere , but he refused , leaving her in even more confusion .

When Rosabella got back home , she entered her room . To find what shocked her the most .
It was the Christmas Doll , practically holding her phone , and It looks like it was talking on the phone . Rosabella almost screamed , she couldn't believe the doll would call her friends and tell them bad things to stay away from her.

Rosabella : You stupid doll ! I can't believe you did that !
She walked over to it , and held it tight in her hand .
Rosabella : I'm gonna get rid of you .
Then she walked out of her room to the corridors , and she saw Griff on the way.

Griff : Bella , Where are you going ?
Rosabella : To get rid of that stupid doll..
Then she walked outside of the house too , going somewhere no-one seem to go to . The black moor Forest .

She noticed a garbage bin , and when she saw No one around , she threw it in the bin .
On her way across the street , she noticed a truck , going as fast as it can towards her .

Rosabella saw what happened next when it immediately flashed in her mind , that truck is gonna hit her , and She might end up dying exactly like her parents , who were hit by a truck too .

She tried to move away , but It felt like she froze , she couldn't move a muscle , as she heard a loud crash , everything went black .

And a few metres away , who stood there was the evil twin , Angela and Angelia Stevens . Who were smirking like crazy .

The next Day :

Everyone at Rosabella's school , including Griff and Cedar , were sad more than ever , Griff was crying harder along with his brother , and his sister's boyfriend , Parker felt as if it was all his fault , cause he kept sobbing all along , and couldn't speak a full word without stuttering .

The next thing he knew , they were at the hospital , in Rosabella's room , next to her , trying to speak a whole word to the girl who -as they thought- couldn't hear them .

But one thing Parker was positive about , he knew she could hear what they say , She was in a coma , and he knew people in coma could hear normal people talking .

One thing that shocked them the most , Castiel showing up to his sister's room , eyes full of tears , Cedar's eyes widened as he tried to speak up , because no one else did .

Cedar : W-What are you doing here ?
Castiel :I'm..I'm only here to..to talk to my sister , to apologize , because..you know what they say..people in coma can hear everything..and revealing the most awful thing I did in my life , because I can't live with that weight on my shoulder for long..

They all looked at him , like if it was the end of the world and he has the solution for it .
Castiel : The..The truth is..I..
But he was cut off by the doctor coming in .

Doctor : excuse me , I'm Doctor Oryn but the patient needs to have her time , so if you don't mind , you all need to get out .

They stood there for a second , but got out , listening to his orders .
Parker searched the doctor with his eyes , in suspicion , feeling that something might be going wrong .

After they got out of the hospital , he spoke up .
Parker : guys , anyone noticed something strange about the doctor ?
Harper : yeah , he doesn't look like..doctors , feeling like he's not old enough to work in a hospital .

Val : plus he looks like..he looks like..
Arianna : ..he looks like..Dan Oryn .
Castiel thought that they pulled it off , nearly discovering Angela's plan .

But they didn't.
They just suspected it , Maybe he's not Dan Oryn . Maybe it's just a coincidence .
The same day Castiel went to Angela's place , Black Moor forest , to see the twin sisters..and Dan Oryn.

Angela : oh look at the traitor who nearly told his 'friends' about us , Did you really think you're smart enough to do so ?
She got up and stood in front of Castiel , only few sand beads tell them apart , Angela leaned in , near his ears and murmured coolly.

Angela : Always remember our deal , Castiel Jones . Never tell anyone about what we're doing , and Do Not ask Rosabella for forgiveness , What you did today is unforgivable , and Rosabella doesn't forgive so easily , Don't tire yourself , and If you tried to tell Rosabella about it , she'll hate you even more .

She took a step closer and took a tight grip on his nourish fiercely , which caused him to whimper slightly .

Angela : Tell her , and I'll kill all of you .
Castiel pushed her away forcefully , and walked away , trying not to let his tears stream , as he heard Angela's evil laugh from behind .

________________________________________________

Please tell me what you think about what Angela did .

Vote & Comment & Follow .