"A-Angela ?"

Third person P.O.V :
The next day :

Rosabella and Griff went to school , when Rosabella remembered what she thought of last night , and she decided to look for Cedar .

As she was walking through the corridors , someone pinned her into a wall , she opened her eyes to see..Jacob Sartorious .
Rosabella : J-Jacob ?
Jacob : yes , It's me , Bella I need to tell you something .

Rosabella : What is it ?
Jacob : we need to go somewhere safe first .
He held her hand and went to the school's playground , It was quite empty , They sat on a bench and Jacob glanced at her .

Rosabella : What is it ? Tell me .
Jacob : It's about Angela .
Rosabella : Don't keep me intense , Jacob .
Jacob : ok..Angela escaped prison.

Rosabella : W-What ?
Jacob : yes , I saw her near Blackwood Forest, and she was planning something on the phone .
Rosabella : what ? Why ? How ?
Jacob : Bella , I only know about that , she's trying to ruin our lives , but that's all I know .

Rosabella : ..we have to be careful from now on.
Jacob : yes , we have to keep it chill..and be together...
Jacob leaned it and closed his eyes , Rosabella was about to do the same but it hit her .

Rosabella : I'm sorry , Jacob . I can't do this .
Jacob : Why ?
Rosabella : I only thought of you as a friend , You're not the right one for me .
Jacob : then Who is ? Rosabella , the whole school is in love with you , including me .

Rosabella : Jacob , if I was ready to fall for you , I would . And we would be dating now .
Jacob : Then what is it , Rosabella ?
Rosabella : It's..I'm..I'm not sure if I wanted to continue my life anyway .

Jacob : W-What ?
Rosabella : I hate myself , I wish I ended my life sooner , I can't take care of myself , and I can't even take care of Griff , he's the best thing that happened to me , I don't want to lose him..and I don't want to lose you guys , It's just..I don't want you to be hurt .

She thought he would get angry and leave , but he got up and hugged her tightly , she slowly hugged him back and sunk her head in his shoulder , then she sighed .
Rosabella : I'm sorry , Jacob..

They let go slowly , and Jacob looked at her in pain.
Jacob : please don't hurt yourself , Rosabella , we all want you here .
Rosabella : ok , Jacob.

What they didn't notice , a hand going out of the bushes with a digital camera , taking a quick shot of them hugging , "kissing" , and talking .

In another place :

Ravenna and Estella were standing in the classroom alone , when Ravenna's phone peeped , she let it out from her pocket and checked it .

Ravenna : oh..we have an interesting photo here..look at those lovely couple , aren't they..nauseous ?
Estella : I know right ! But what do you think..about the school's opinion ? ..How do you think they will react ?..

Ravenna : *smirking* You're right ! We can't hide this for ourselves..
She scrolled down her phone for a little minute.
Ravenna : Done !

Estella : awesome , Evil Queen would be proud of us .
They nodded while smirking .

The next Day :

Rosabella entered the corridor , and walked to her locker , To her surprise She found nearly everyone looking at her and whispering , she didn't care about it much , till Harper walked up to her .

Rosabella : Hey , Harper.
Harper : so did you kiss him ?
Rosabella : What ? Who ?
Harper : Jacob Sartorious ?
Rosabella : N-No , who said I did ?

Harper : What do you mean , Rosabella ? The whole school knows .
Rosabella : What ?
Harper : He tried to kiss you , didn't he ?
Rosabella didn't answer , instead she angrily walked away .

Harper : Rosabella , wait . Are you mad ?
But she heard no answer , so she followed her , fearing that she might be mad at her .

When Harper stopped , she saw Rosabella holding Jacob's clothes , and yelling at him.
Rosabella : why did you post this ? Are you mad because I rejected you ?
Jacob : w-what ? No , I didn't say anything .

Rosabella : Yes , you did . You're a liar . 
Jacob : No , I'm not , I didn't post or say anything.
Rosabella : then Who did ?
Jacob : I don't know .

Rosabella : You know what ? You can forget about being friends .
Jacob : No..
She started to walk away , Jacob tried to keep up.

Jacob : Rosabella, wait .
Rosabella : Forget me .
She ran away , trying not to cry , Harper walked over to Jacob .

Harper : Why did you do that ?
Jacob : I didn't do anything .
Harper : then who ?
Jacob : I...I know who !

He looked at around , like he was crazy .
Jacob : I know she's here , she's close .
Harper : Who's she ?
Jacob : *whispering* Angela Stevens.
Harper gasped , and looked around too.
Harper : *whispering back* How did you know about her ? Isn't she suppose to be in prison ?

Jacob : she escaped..I can't believe this is happening..she posted that picture !
Harper : listen , you and Rosabella didn't really kiss , correct ?
Jacob : yeah , she stopped me before we do .

Harper : ..oh my god..this shouldn't be happening , Why did she escape ?
Jacob : ssh , she can be anywhere , remember ?

Meanwhile Matthew , Isaak , Asher and Carson were talking about the post , that had Jacob and Rosabella "kissing" , they noticed that it wasn't an actual kiss , because they saw Rosabella fighting with Jacob , so now they were talking about school and the homework they did the day before .

Standing not too far away from them , were Arianna and Val , who were talking about homework too .
And at that moment , the corridor's door was forced open , and someone entered , who was never an expected person.

Asher looked up to the noise , and his eyes widened .
Asher : A-Angela..?
They all looked up just like Asher , to see the brunette-hair girl who was smirking .
Arianna : W-What ?..

_____________________________________________

Please Vote & Comment & Follow.