Special

A/N: Look what I've got for you amazing people! A special chapter! Anyway...how are you guys? Thank you once again for loving and supporting this story, It won't be complete without those people who motivates me continuously. I hope you will also read my other stories. They are all POT Fanfic.

Anyway...anyone here still reading the POt manga? It's so intense! Especially the latest update. Japan VS France. I almost cried at the part about Yuki-chan's rehabilitation. THat being said I decided to make this special episode. Hope you enjoy it.

===========================================================

The Rikkaidai team is outside the door of their former captain's house because they learned through Yanagi that Jasmine got into an accident and is in Yukimura Seiichi's house after being discharge yesterday.

The door opened and Akaya and Marui tried entering first and they were pushing each other.

"Marui! Akaya!" Jackal said trying to be the mother hen again between this two childish people. According to Sanada and Yanagi they were already here and the last thing Jackal wanted is for Sanada to see them like this.

"I should go first!" Akaya said acting like the brat he is.

"Who says? Older people first." Marui said. Jackal grab them both by the collar.

"We will go ahead." Yagyuu said as he enter the door.

"Puri." Niou said as he follow Yagyuu.

That made the two brats fighting run inside to follow. But the scene in front of them is the scene they never imagine to see in this lifetime or the next.

The mighty Emperor Sanada Genichirou wearing a bunny ears headband and bunny paws while Jasmine is laughing like crazy. On the other hand, Yukimura Seiichi is smiling next to her. Yanagi Renji is trying to hide his laughter in between coughs.

'What the hell is happening here?' Marui thought as he never imagine Sanada, a fully grown 28 year old man would be wearing such a thing.

Their entrance made Jasmine look at their direction and same as Yukimura and Yanagi. On the other hand, Sanada, as they are about to burst out laughing, throw them daggers making them try to conceal their laughter.

'This is hilarious.' Niou thought as he secretly snaps a photo and Akaya who can't really stop himself choose to run back outside and laugh hysterically outside.

Jasmine look at everyone and beam at them, "Isn't Gen-chan adorable?"

The team didn't know what to say as Sanada is not just throwing daggers but swords. Marui was about to respond but when his vision caught the sinister smile on Mura he knows he have to choose to die today or tomorrow.

"Yeah. He is." Marui said as he gulp making Yukimura's smile return to normal. Marui gulp relief, he choose to die tomorrow than die today at Yukimura's hands.

Jackal nod his head in agreement as well. Niou just to antagonize Sanada agreed and Yagyuu choose not to respond.