Sleepover

Three weeks have come by faster than they thought.

Weeks pass with Jasmine and Yukimura spending their time together at Yukimura's house. Yukimura will only drive Jasmine home during the night after they eat dinner.

"Why can't you sleep at my house tonight?" Yukimura said. They've been arguing for an hour because Yukimura wants Jasmine to sleep over at his place but Jasmine said it's not possible.

"Oji-san and Oba-chan will get mad at me."

"Jasmine your no longer 14 years old girl. Your already 27 now. I'm sure you can decide where you can sleep." Yukimura said trying to reason out to Jasmine.

"It's not that Seiichi." Jasmine said trying her best not to get persuade by the Child of god Seiichi Yukimura.

"Maybe you just really don't want to sleep next to me." Yukimura said drawing his last card out. If this doesn't work out then. . .

Yukimura paused his thoughts as he knows that Jasmine isn't ready for that type of relationship yet.

"Seiichi. It's not like that."

Jasmine doesn't want to say the real reason why she doesn't want to stay at Yukimura's house. Jasmine purse her lips and thought.

"Then what is it?" Yukimura demanded as he really doesn't get the point until a thought cross his mind since it's already down that road anyway. "Do you want us to get married first?"

Jasmine's eyes widen with Yukimura's question. "No!"

Yukimura felt a crushing pain that immediately stab him in the heart because of that. He didn't expect that much resistance on Jasmine's part.

"You don't want us to get married?" He asked strengthening and hardening his heart. He went through more than a decade with a broken heart he can work his way through this.

"No!" Jasmine said eyes wide again.

"Then you want us to get married?"

"Yes!" Jasmine realize what she said and immediately said "No! I mean. . . I. . .uhm. It's just. . ."

"What is it really? Do you want us to get married or not?" Seiichi asked now trying his best not to smile with the yes he got from Jasmine.

Jasmine sighted how did their conversation from sleeping over for the night to marriage. Jasmine calmed herself and told herself to think rationally. She just thought of reason to get this done and over with.

"I want us to get married Seiichi but not right now. I can't sleep over because Oji-san wouldn't approve of this, he is a very traditional man."

"That's why I said let's get married so you can stay the night and I don't have to drive you home."

"Seiichi it doesn't work that way." Jasmine said and look at Yukimura's eyes. "Marriage is a different thing. It's not something we can get on just because you want to get something out of it."