Distracted

Yukimura watched as Jasmine sleeps next to him. He then closed his eyes and remember the time he was there and yet still far.

Yukimura left Japan in thought that he will reach for the top and looked for Jasmine and make her realize what she's been missing.

'I would reach the top of the top. I would be the best than everyone else.'

Before Jasmine Yukimura only had tennis. Then Jasmine came along and she became the center of his universe. Living seems dull now if she's not around.

Before Tennis loves Yukimura and Yukimura can't imagine his life without tennis. Then it changes to Yukimura loving Jasmine and he can no longer imagine his life without her.

A year had passed since Yukimura started studying in England he only have one person in mind. Jasmine.

No matter what he do, no matter how much he exhaust himself with studying and training his thoughts ended up with that person alone.

Yukimura heard from Yanagi that she's studying in an Art School in New York.

He sight as he looked outside his hotel room. He just arrived for tomorrow's US Open Junior's Tournament. He is representing Kensington Academy to the tournament and it's his last tournament this year for the said Academy.

The academy didn't picked him a few months after his arrival for the upcoming tournaments as according to the coordinators he doesn't have enough training yet. A year after his arrival that is when they send him to represent the Academy.

His first tournament was at the French Open Junior's tournament followed by the Wimbledon. He won both said tournament and has gained more popularity and it extended as far as modelling for various company, including his mother's clothing line.

A knock on the door disturb his thoughts. He looked at it as it opens and reveal Mr. Crowell.

"Seiichi, you can have the rest of the day for yourself. The qualifying round starts tomorrow and your match will be held in the afternoon. I also set everything so you can train in tomorrow morning before your match." The man said standing by the door with his hands on his pocket. He look at the young promising athlete.

"Thank you Mr. Crowell." Yukimura said and laid in bed.

Yukimura is tired from the long flight but he dismissed it and went out. He then hailed a taxi.

He enter the cab and the driver looked at him.

"Where to sir?" the driver asked and Yukimura didn't even thought twice before.

"Can you take me to Columbia University?" 

"That's a little far from here sir and might cost a bit more." the taxi driver ask wary if this Asian kid can pay for it.

"It's fine." Yukimura replied. He must be crazy.

"Alright then sir."

Silence engulf them as the radio buzzed silently.

"Are you a student there?"

"No. I'm visiting someone." Yukimura answered looking out the window. Yukimura thought looking at her would be enough. Right?