Sorry

Everyone felt how different Yukimura is. Everyone thought that after what happened Yukimura and Martina or more of Jasmine, how she preferred everyone to call her, would be in peace again but to everyone surrounding them they can feel how aloof Yukimura is and so is Jasmine. They are again sharing table but unlike the first day Yukimura and Jasmine barely spoke a word to each other making Sanada and Renji yet again looked at one another.

'What is it now Yukimura?' Sanada asked as he is getting frustrated with the way Seiichi is acting.

'Another variable I failed to consider change the course outcome.' Renji thought noting to add this to his data of Yukimura.

The next matches went well and they ranked first at the Group League. Yukimura didn't have a slip up with his emotion like the one with Germany making Tokugawa and Atobe to sight in relief.

However for the Rikkaidai Team every morning they were training with Yukimura he becomes more and more sadistic.

Everyone is being tortured and they know this is only just the beginning as Yukimura's unique way of punishing everyone is still not on show. If you're wondering what is this unique way of torturing, well that is the very creative way of in sighting the fear of each one of them.

For some reason, that even Yanagi haven't manage to figure out yet, Yukimura knows what each one of them fears and Yukimura used it to punish them when they did something not to Yukimura's liking.

On the fourth day of Yukimura's sadistic way of killing everyone they finally had enough and decided to talk to Yukimura. Quarter finals is about to begin and Yukimura is still acting like a complete 'moron' as Niou and Yagyuu to put a word to Yukimura's attitude but of course didn't way it to Yukimura's face.

Sanada who happen to lost in the draw lots, meaning he have to be the one to talk to Yukimura, found Yukimura on their room as he arrange the content of his bag. He looked up to Sanada and then return to packing. As he zip it up and looked up Yukimura saw how intent Sanada's eyes were as they look at him. Yukimura sighted.

"What is it Sanada?" Yukimura asked.

"Isn't I suppose to be the one asking you that Seiichi? What's happening to you again?" Sanada asked as he look at Yukimura's eyes.

"What do you mean Sanada?" Yukimura asked as he pick up his bag and looked at Sanada again.

"Is this has something to do with Taira?" Saanda asked that caught Yukimura by surprise but he quickly get hold of himself.

"What about her?"

"Why can't you face the fact that your jealous?" Sanada asked making Yukimura laugh. Although his laughter sent chills to Sanada.

"I already acknowledge the fact that I'm jealous Sanada. Is that all?"

"Then why are you acting this way? Why don't you just confess to her?" Sanada ask raising his voice to his captain that he completely knows that Yukimura will never forget and take it out against him one of these days. But he have to do this for Yukimura to wake up.